27 replies to this topic

#16 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:46 pm

I enjoy what i do if i shoot 10 i am happy its called relaxtion and being in the country side, it's not all about being the best at everything, Leslie is right i have been shooting shot gun 6 years not like him all is life so how can i be as good , Life is too short enjoy sen while you can tight powder s 😃 Mr K
  • leslie harold gedge likes this

#17 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:44 pm

Also Les as shown us both how to go on Stuart your mistake calling him a novice and insulting is intelligence and getting all arse y over FF5 and trying to tell us what we should be doing we might not have the best guns and equipment but we know what we are doing and have helped people who have had no permission s
  • leslie harold gedge and big napper like this

#18 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:45 pm

champs pup kindley given back to me by a very good friend I have now both dog pups out of the litter things are picking up for me and a red bich to bring them on

Attached Files

• Nots so bad lad and big napper like this

#19 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:38 am

Also Les as shown us both how to go on Stuart your mistake calling him a novice and insulting is intelligence and getting all arse y over FF5 and trying to tell us what we should be doing we might not have the best guns and equipment but we know what we are doing and have helped people who have had no permission s

no one called him a novice .you said to me you need to listen to uncle peter(catchpole )  and uncle Les   you know it all Archie Coates Brierley. my reply was why should i listen to 2 armatures (jest)  if i know it all your words not mine as for uncle peter have you ever met him or been out with him no and les did not have shotguns all is life he certainly didn't have them when we were going out on the lamp and that was not 20 years ago and who as told you what to do certainly not me  

Edited by archiekale, 04 July 2017 - 04:49 am.

#20 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:55 am

Your friend Peter pm me one night telling us why he stopped shooting with you he was sick to death of you telling how to go Stuart
  • archiekale and leslie harold gedge like this

#21 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:07 am

no one called him a novice .you said to me you need to listen to uncle peter(catchpole )  and uncle Les   you know it all Archie Coates Brierley. my reply was why should i listen to 2 armatures (jest)  if i know it all your words not mine as for uncle peter have you ever met him or been out with him no and les did not have shotguns all is life he certainly didn't have them when we were going out on the lamp and that was not 20 years ago and who as told you what to do certainly not me  

23 years march gone I have had my ticket and before that I had a moss berg pump action on my late mates ticket les roe so you did not no me like you thought you did I was a hard hearted bas---- then and kept my cards close to my chest.and I have been going shooting shotguns nearly 40 years even that it was only once a month with les .big dean also new les roe

#22 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:10 am

Your friend Peter pm me one night telling us why he stopped shooting with you he was sick to death of you telling how to go Stuart

ie you cant tell a man like peter feck all about shooting or anything else he has been there and done and back in bed before we had wiped our arses to go out

#23 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:50 pm

Tut tut tut teddy out les .no need to get nasty all i qouted was what you said on the previouse posts as for slaging you off show me the post .as for karma you quoted the same to me about paul k youre words we have had guns all our lives thats why we can shoot and he cant.as for how long i had fac youre wrong again as stated in previose posts if i do something i try to do it the wright way and gain anough nolage to achieve that its called been competative.sorry about the spelling idont have spell checker with me today

did you or did you not say ians spanial will never go in your hide and you would not have it given

you not said yes I did yet

• archiekale likes this

#24 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:56 pm

tut tut tut old news

• leslie harold gedge likes this

#25 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:25 pm

tut tut tut old news

ian knows your a back stabber but its the only way he will get to shoot a goose to keep his mouth shut.soon as he get some goose shooting of his own you will be gone .and are you going to say if you did or did not say his spanial will never go with you or in your hide .its easy yes or no

#26 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:09 pm

tut tut tut old news

ian knows your a back stabber but its the only way he will get to shoot a goose to keep his mouth shut.soon as he get some goose shooting of his own you will be gone .and are you going to say if you did or did not say his spanial will never go with you or in your hide .its easy yes or noi think you not

I think you not  saying anything is   guilty and it will play on IANS mind tut tut tut I e bad man

#27 j j m

j j m

No2 on the Thl welcoming committee.

• Donator
  • 19,427 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:30 pm

very good

• leslie harold gedge and big napper like this

#28 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,070 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:34 pm

I used to like pigeon decoying at a local farm as it overlooked the forth road bridge and just relaxing watching folk rushing to work was as good as shooting pigeons 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users