27 replies to this topic

#1 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:37 pm

me and big napper went on the pigeons after seeing loads landing in the corner of a field not mine but had to come over mine to get to the wheat field hoping to drop them on my cut grass .but they have taken over the full field 100s on it so will be on the phone tonight . we finished with 6 lost a few in the corn only me shooting .

• big napper and Phiforryift4r like this

#2 just-A-snap

just-A-snap

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:26 pm

Good luck and hunting lads

All the very best

• leslie harold gedge likes this

#3 big napper

big napper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:00 pm

here's the pics les, old champ did well, a bit of puffing and panting but got almost all that you shot,

Attached Files

• bob.243, leslie harold gedge, sussex and 1 other like this

#4 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:24 pm

here's the pics les, old champ did well, a bit of puffing and panting but got almost all that you shot,

big napper, on 13 Jun 2017 - 4:25 PM, said:

champs still doing well for his age pal

I have retired him after today it was painful watching him .

he is old and he looked old today.i.am gutted no pigeon dog now

says it all                 

#5 big napper

big napper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:19 pm

All it says to me is the dog looked ok on that day so he decided to give it another few hours out to see how it mannaged

#6 big napper

big napper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:21 pm

And it mannaged fine

#7 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:05 pm

he is old and he looked old today.i.am gutted 

leses words not mine one last outing aint fair on the dog how many last outings will he have .

les should  be using his new  springer it could do to loose a bit of weight before the season gets  going in full swing

• David.evans likes this

#8 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:14 am

you arsehole springer has gone in a swop for a lab like ians it was shite not for me and I,am training the brother to yours what I give you out of champ

Edited by leslie harold gedge, 03 July 2017 - 01:16 am.

• archiekale likes this

#9 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:32 am

leses words not mine one last outing aint fair on the dog how many last outings will he have .

les should  be using his new  springer it could do to loose a bit of weight before the season gets  going in full swing

I was on about it been painful for me watching him seeing him get old I thought he would be there with me for ever .

#10 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:37 am

big napper, on 13 Jun 2017 - 4:25 PM, said:

champs still doing well for his age pal

he is old and he looked old today.i.am gutted no pigeon dog now

says it all                 

while ever he jumps up and wants to come out with me he will if it 6 pigeons or 1 bird that's up to him if he dies while out with me that's fine he will have gone happy .I can lose weight can you grow any hair boldy

• skinner likes this

#11 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:15 am

no one mentioned you loosing  weight read the post i was referring to the Springer dog you just part exchanged  ?   

no spell checker Les

Posted Today, 02:14 am by les

you arsehole springer has gone in a swop  I can lose weight can you grow any hair boldy

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:09 pm BY LES

just been out for a very hot hour to see my new dog work only been used for game birds

i e ducks pheasent partridges he did not like the crows at first but we did get him bringing them back good in hide not 1 of these that run in and out of the hide or head out under the net .very strong dog not a spanial man but will do me while a lab comes my way .  

2 weeks ?

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:16 pm BY BIG NAPPER

looks a belting dog les, nice and chunky aswell  

Posted Yesterday, 07:05 pm

Les should be using his new springer it could do to loose a bit of weight before the season gets going in full swing?

Edited by archiekale, 03 July 2017 - 07:16 am.

#12 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:47 am

stoggy don't you laugh behind my back because he slagged you has much has he did me you will learn that don't forget he has only been shooting pigeons 3 at the most and rifles abit longer he had air rifles 5 years ago .he is the little man that wants to be the big man show him anything and he is the best so he thinks karma will bite you on the arse

• james t likes this

#13 archiekale

archiekale

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:34 pm

Tut tut tut teddy out les .no need to get nasty all i qouted was what you said on the previouse posts as for slaging you off show me the post .as for karma you quoted the same to me about paul k youre words we have had guns all our lives thats why we can shoot and he cant.as for how long i had fac youre wrong again as stated in previose posts if i do something i try to do it the wright way and gain anough nolage to achieve that its called been competative.sorry about the spelling idont have spell checker with me today

#14 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:56 pm

Tut tut tut teddy out les .no need to get nasty all i qouted was what you said on the previouse posts as for slaging you off show me the post .as for karma you quoted the same to me about paul k youre words we have had guns all our lives thats why we can shoot and he cant.as for how long i had fac youre wrong again as stated in previose posts if i do something i try to do it the wright way and gain anough nolage to achieve that its called been competative.sorry about the spelling idont have spell checker with me today

did you or did you not say ians spanial will never go in your hide and you would not have it given

#15 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:01 pm

I said you have only been shooting pigeons 3 years and I showed you how to go on .has for paul k I said he is not good with the shot gun but he is getting there last year was his best year and he will make it like you did .tut tut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users