Hard To Believe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best fans in the world walking about England singing there Lee rigby song, absolute scumbags

Lol@what they rested his head on.

Posted Images

I know the same sort of people max, it's not the Irish Catholics who want to support a Scottish team that I'm going on about, it's the Scottish/British guys who want to be Irish and hate the British way of life and as I said it's a lot more than a small minority, that's just a cop out like. If you like it all then I suggest you attend more than a few home games and just listen to the few thousand that will sing these kind of songs, maybe after it you could attend a few rebel nights in Glasgow.

lots of us are in to supporting celtic because we thats our team not because of the irish connection, ive been taken to celtic games since i was 5/6yr old taken by by dad who was in the british army from 1945 till 47/8 my mothers eldest brother was injured and left with shrapnel in his back and shoulder and we all wear a poppy, in those days the kids were lifted over the turnstyle and i have been lucky enough to have seen some of the best games and some cracking footballers so now at 63 and having been a season ticket holder for many years it saddens me when the gb start their nonsence and i believe the club should take stronger actions against them, but having been to ibrox many times over the years and its every bit as bad , but its footie banter i like and not the dross thats been brought up by other members and it natural to answer back, anyway your right lukey the tic have had a good time recently but it could easy end tomorrow in norway as theyre better than a lot of people think well organised and fit been halfway through their season,your team the gers apart from the european game are having a good preseason so it looks like they will put up a better challenge, i see hearts have sacked their manager a few days before the season kicks off so interesting times.

lots of us are in to supporting celtic because we thats our team not because of the irish connection, ive been taken to celtic games since i was 5/6yr old taken by by dad who was in the british army from 1945 till 47/8 my mothers eldest brother was injured and left with shrapnel in his back and shoulder and we all wear a poppy, in those days the kids were lifted over the turnstyle and i have been lucky enough to have seen some of the best games and some cracking footballers so now at 63 and having been a season ticket holder for many years it saddens me when the gb start their nonsence and i believe the club should take stronger actions against them, but having been to ibrox many times over the years and its every bit as bad , but its footie banter i like and not the dross thats been brought up by other members and it natural to answer back, anyway your right lukey the tic have had a good time recently but it could easy end tomorrow in norway as theyre better than a lot of people think well organised and fit been halfway through their season,your team the gers apart from the european game are having a good preseason so it looks like they will put up a better challenge, i see hearts have sacked their manager a few days before the season kicks off so interesting times.

Yeah it should all be about the football these days, fair play to you

• 1 month later...
Lol

What's wrong you a bit pissed wev pinched your manager lol

Bet he can't believe he's got a gig like Safc

A bit like Ed Sheeran wrapping up Glastonbury ha[/quote

Lol

What's wrong you a bit pissed wev pinched your manager lol

Bet he can't believe he's got a gig like Safc

A bit like Ed Sheeran wrapping up Glastonbury ha

I think your right max I bet he can't believe it either max but I would say more Eddie the eagle than ed sheeran at the min now your in the relegation zone in the shit league already with alot of the gravy disappeared and what's left calling for your new manager to be sacked even after being positive in his first interview lol and perfect fit I think you said no wonder your keeping your head down max theses are troubling times especially with Rafa doing so well as well
  • 1 month later...