Sign in to follow this  
Benny684lovley

Dogs In Your Hide

Hi all. I've got a little patterdale terrier that sits quietly with me and helps me pick up when needed. He's soft mouthed and does no damage to the birds as you would normally expect from a terrier was just interested to know if anyone else uses a terrier in there hide. Cheers

Any way who ever said that you have to have a breed of gun dog , use a poodle if you want as long as what ever dog you have , it does what it's supposed to, really makes no difference, and fec anyone who says it's not the correct thing

Atb

And good luck with the little fella

• Like 1

I think its great. Quite few folks use there various dogs for shooting. Nice to be versatile. Mine comes in hide with me. He does not contribute but I like the company. In fact this was the day I dropped a pigeon and he bolted for it taking the net with him. He made it a few yards before getting balled up in camo net leaving me sat there like a lemon on me stool. His scared of feathers too which is handy lol

28854108642_b60342a763_c.jpg

• Like 5

That's awesome Carnt beat the company. I wouldn't take my lurcher she Carnt sit still for 2 mins with out wanting to stick her head in a bush looking for stuff. Atb

• Like 1

Chap l know took his spaniel in hide with him every time he went poor thing got to 9years an is now stone deaf - said his latest 1 won't be going with him !!