Hi guys looking for a bit of advice, recently sold my bsa r10se in 22 and I'm hating being with out a rifle already lol. I'm thinking of going down the springer route and I've been looking at a tx200 in 177, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these rifles, I've heard they're pretty good out the box so there's no need for them to be tuned, is this right? Cheers guys

The one and only downside to the TX is the weight so if you are walking around your perm, you may find it a pain but if you do a great deal of static shooting from a hide.................................brilliant and very accurate.

I reluctantly sold mine and it was only because of the weight, no other reason but there again I am an old tart.

Phil

• Like 1

Yep, ditto to Phil :yes:

The T Rex is a heavy gun but if you are an ambush shooter, static hunter, they really are hard to better.

I love to decoy pigeon with the T X 200 HC mk 3 .177, an absolutely lethal spring rifle in every way.

post-85710-0-07102700-1498764906_thumb.jpg

post-85710-0-52678100-1498764921_thumb.jpg

Good luck Lewissc

• Like 1

You won't regret the TX200HC Lewis. :thumbs: I had one, an older Mk.III in .177 flavour and I loved it. I wish to God I never sold it... :cray: ... but, a .22 Pro Sport is what I truly desired and finally got!

I shot with Phil's .177 TX200HC (Philpot) when he visited me at my home a while back and Man! It was a beautiful little rifle to shoot with. On Air Arms Express pellets it was putting pellet on pellet clean into a single hole at 35 metres range from my left shoulder and hand, and this was a right hander's gun!

Can't fault it mate! :thumbs:

• Like 2

Welllllll,

I didn`t want to upset you guys who don`t want to " man up" and shoot " proper springers" as they are shit guns - eh Rezmondo :laugh::boogy: .

Again, have fun Lewissc :good:

atb Mark.

p.s. I didn`t realise you liked my old photo enough to keep it like you do with my shot game photo`s Mac :boogie::laugh:

• Like 1