Buying A New Air Rifle.

There are a few new and senior members buying rifles of late I notice :hmm:.

Has anyone had any dealings with the big RFD`s ( registered firearms dealers), like Ronnie Sun Shines, or The Air Gun Centre ? etc, etc. ?

I notice they offer new gun customers an offer hard to refuse,- they say, " If you buy a new gun, (any gun), from us, we will guarantee that gun for as long as you own it and they will also give free servicing, as long as you own it.

They also offer large discounts on their guns?

I`ve never had any dealings with these companies but for lads thinking of buying, they look like good offers?

Has anyone used these companies ?

Hope this helps anyone buying a new gun at the moment.

atb Mark.

• Like 1

I can't fault The Airgun Centre and their lifetime guarantee is true.

My 12 year old MFR had a regulator problem and they sent it off to be fixed early February and it was back within a week as good as new.

The only problem is they had a great deal on a Daystate Pulsar and scope etc which also followed me home.......

• Like 1

Four Rifles with Three scope all new from The AirGun Centre, for me they are all good people and always helpful. Had no problems with any of the rifles so far. Had a problem with one of my BSA magazines, went back and and it was exchange without any fuss, was also given a free £25 rifle strap for my Sixty Mile round trip when told that I travelled from North London.

All the best for you and yours Mark

I've never used either of them but, if the lifetime warranty is straight and, you plan on keeping the rifle, It's got to be a good thing.

I suppose it just depends if buying used and getting a service or tune works out cheaper.

..... Have you got the itch again Mark? :hmm:

So if your gun goes tits up ,do they pay for postage back and forwards ?

No mate, I don`t think so. :no:

I've never used either of them but, if the lifetime warranty is straight and, you plan on keeping the rifle, It's got to be a good thing.

I suppose it just depends if buying used and getting a service or tune works out cheaper.

No Jon, just the new lads are asking lots of help questions with regards to buying, - thought this may help them a little.

• Like 1

No Jon, just the new lads are asking lots of help questions with regards to buying, - thought this may help them a little.

Fair dos mate :thumbs:

I reckon they're probably doing themselves a better service by coming on here and seeking advice from the old hands :yes:

Atb mate :thumbs:

My mate brought an airarm s410 march last year, from airgun center.

Got the gun... scope... 2 mags... sling... bipod... hard casd... tin of pellets... life time warrenty.

And they didnt have the beech stock one he wanted (cheepness) so they done the walnut sporter for same price.

It had mag fault... they sent him a new one, didnt even want old one back.

Had indexing fault... fixed inside a week.

Scope fault... sent him new scope.

They dont pay postage to them... but they might on the way back.

I think my next gun might come from them... and there not that far away either.

FF