Saluki Greyhound

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres realms of topics done on this ,,ive had a few over the years,and tbh,ive never had a real bad experience with them,i had one I bought in at 9 months old that would fuk off anytime it felt like

sire to my pup BIG REGGIE     4 MONTHS OLD AND 21 TTS..hoping he will be a good one

fast dogs with good mouths can kill quick, I know cos ive had em, I also know that it is not long beffore they run out of steam, recovery might be ok 1 or 2 runs,then it gets tough, right so far, on t

Posted Images

Hes a cracker jigsaw and growing fast your doing a great job with him atvb mate

thanks Tommy,,cant believe theirs still 2 left in the litter,,my mate and i reckon they will turn out to be handy dogs ,,allrounders too we hope

Adding a bit of bull ?what for exactly, its hard to see what it would bring to the cross

Stops them waiting for mistakes and gets things killed in the same county you slipped in,

It all depends on what dogs you run and if you want mongrels or not.

Edited by desertbred

Adding a bit of bull ?what for exactly, its hard to see what it would bring to the cross

Stops them waiting for mistakes and gets things killed in the same county you slipped in,

It all depends on what dogs you run and if you want mongrels or not.
It shouldn't matter pure doesn't allways mean best. If it does tell me why please ?

Im not worried whether my dogs pure or not I'm worried about what's caught and how db 99.9% of Salukis sit behind stuff and wait for a mistake its there style I don't like that might work in a big desert or even a fen it's not something I'd want for most of the uk.

Edited by C.green