One For The Boys Lennie V Bronson

Seen this the other night and I've got to say it's the best bare knuckle fight I've seen. No "shake hands lads, shake hands" every 10 seconds or the crowd getting in the way, just a good old fashioned fight in a field in Wales between two men who were game for it lol

I know the shorter one Sullivan he's mad as box of frogs nice bloke though plays rugby local
  • Like 1

Seen this the other night and I've got to say it's the best bare knuckle fight I've seen. No "shake hands lads, shake hands" every 10 seconds or the crowd getting in the way, just a good old fashioned fight in a field in Wales between two men who were game for it lol

I know the shorter one Sullivan he's mad as box of frogs nice bloke though plays rugby local

The bloke who won the fight is from Tredegar

Lennie all day cheers for the proper scrap jo tall fella was to good for him :)

:thumbs: , yeh the tall lad used his height/reach with good affect :yes: , like been said its ok hitting somebody when you had a drink etc , or in temper and kicking off, but to keep going when you had couple good bangs to the face / body , takes guts ok they both made couple of quid , but still take guts to go in l there and do it , . Regards the post , Big Lennie all day long , he would knock Bronson in to a pulp deff :yes:

Good clip cheers for that. Two game lads there

Lennie all day cheers for the proper scrap jo tall fella was to good for him :)

:thumbs: , yeh the tall lad used his height/reach with good affect :yes: , like been said its ok hitting somebody when you had a drink etc , or in temper and kicking off, but to keep going when you had couple good bangs to the face / body , takes guts ok they both made couple of quid , but still take guts to go in l there and do it , . Regards the post , Big Lennie all day long , he would knock Bronson in to a pulp deff :yes:
lenny vso buck who wins
  • Like 1