First Cross Wheaten X Greyhound

Have you any experience of them doohan? Can be a lot of dog if you know what i mean. Havent had one for a while but onez we had in the past where decent dogs but highly strung. Had one called manning that was a cimplete psycho

No pal I have not but I've kept & bred a lot of bull types in the past so I'm sure I'd be OK.

Have you any experience of them doohan? Can be a lot of dog if you know what i mean. Havent had one for a while but onez we had in the past where decent dogs but highly strung. Had one called manning that was a cimplete psycho

Edited by derekbrown
  • Like 1

Not as many wheaten lurchers about because they don't look big and hard like the bull crosses do, just a scruffy looking lurcher and long my it continue. Ain't knocking bull crosses but 90% of the men that own them are bellends.

• Like 6

Not as many wheaten lurchers about because they don't look big and hard like the bull crosses do, just a scruffy looking lurcher and long my it continue. Ain't knocking bull crosses but 90% of the men that own them are bellends.

I think a lot of people have that opinion. When ever I went on a fox drive or we had people down , especially the older generation they would all look at the old dog I had and say I don t like bull crosses . When I asked why , it was more the owner being a knob than the dog itself. Shame really cos in the right hands they re a cracking loyal hard working biddable lurcher
  • Like 2