Best X You Ever Owned

Came across some old pictures from few years ago. This was my dog logan. Hell of a animal. Worked him for 8 seasons. Retired him and he was pts at 15.you basically could go for any quarry with him.but I used him mostly on foxes day and night. I still have dogs out og him now.

_20170614_213000_zpsuf9f1syg.jpg

• Like 8

For me it was my bull greyhound and bull grey x dog and bitch always made something happen and got the job done the male was fast but shit at turning could hunt up kill everything and mark to ground and regularly catch in heavy cover his half sister was a faster killer but not as hard yet still single handed very committed and bar none the best hunting up marking dog I've seen and many lads have seen both work day and night they both had faults but perfect for me at that time and suited my style of hunting looking back I'd have them both back but don't think I,d be able to put enough in front of them as I once did

• Like 3

Got to be this old boy for me recently had to be pts not long had some pups sired by him, I'm going off simply the amount of gear Iv taken with him purely down to working him for so long day time and night time, had great manners, good in the kennel, always ruled the roost he would sit in the front of the van wherever I took him, brilliant around the terriers and never false marked, wasn't the fastest of dogs by all means but would roll around all night long with no reverse gear, in 8 1/2 years he never put a foot wrong for me.

post-102608-0-49256700-1498388287_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-68854900-1498388329_thumb.jpg

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...