Got this when I was walking round one of the perms yesterday morning it took a lot of effort but I got to about 10m away and then took the shot,it went down like a sack of spuds

Atb tom

post-105794-0-63024300-1498294361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Catapultkid

Good skills, mate and an unusuall looking catty as well, is that a commercial or homemade catty ??

got the catty from a boot fair it had old tatty Thera band on it and all I did was put some Chinese tubes on it and the best part is only cost me £2

Good skills, mate and an unusuall looking catty as well, is that a commercial or homemade catty ??

got the catty from a boot fair it had old tatty Thera band on it and all I did was put some Chinese tubes on it and the best part is only cost me £2
sweet, I do love a bargain, does the nut on the handle do anything or is it just to sit in the web of your hand? I have a natty with a massive knot in the same place and it sits in my hand a treat

sweet, I do love a bargain, does the nut on the handle do anything or is it just to sit in the web of your hand? I have a natty with a massive knot in the same place and it sits in my hand a treat
no it's the nut i shot the crow with I saw it ping off into the grass and went and picked it up

no it's the nut i shot the crow with I saw it ping off into the grass and went and picked it up
I did think that but it looks attached to the fork, bargain catty, bargain shot even got your ammo back,