757 replies to this topic

#706 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:32 pm

I know you have a bit of an interest in these things as well so what are your thoughts on this picture taken last year in Tasmania teasingly close but no banana as usual

Well it has stripes. What else has stripes in Tasmania? Apart from feral cats....
There's an interesting one from last year that shows an unusual animal running across a dirt track in Adelaide. You can clearly see it's gait, which kind of sets it apart from fox/cat?
I don't really know a lot about the wildlife of Tasmania if I,m honest but as I research a simular subject I get a few of these in amongst my normal subject matter and I know there are a few here that are interested so thought I,d stick it up plus it would be nice if we have,nt eradicated another species and a few have learnt to avoid humans and survive out of sight though looking at the evidence it's not a strong case, but is that because of lots of land and not many people or are they really gone ?

#707 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:35 pm

I thought this was more interesting.....

whippet cross

#708 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:41 pm

Totally inconclusive,people are clutching at straws.

I don't think anyone is clutching at anything, it's just a bit of inconclusive footage taken in Tasmania being discussed but I,ll pop you in the no camp

#709 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:48 pm

I,ll pop you in the no camp

Please do,they are extinct with no evidence to the contrary.

• ChrisJones likes this

#710 Accip74

Accip74

Hardcore Belgian Ale Drinker, so there..

• Members
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:58 pm

I thought this was more interesting.....

whippet cross

Let's work on the assumption it's defiantly no thylacine, so what is it? It's gait looks almost primate like when it runs.....

#711 jukel123

jukel123

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:59 pm

tasmanian-tiger-sighting-search-thylacine-queensland-australia

#712 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:15 pm

Click on that link and scroll down a little,this guys words........................................................................Has Thylacinus been seen alive? And in mainland Australia not Tasmania? I so want it to be true.

• tilimangro and jukel123 like this

#713 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:00 pm

This is in the newspapers this week,a mermaids body being recovered :whistling: people who have seen the footage are urging members of the public to keep an open mind :laugh:  couple of guys in raincoats poor actors :yes: 

• bell likes this

#714 ryaldinhio

ryaldinhio

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:51 am

Any further news on the Tv show Greyman?

#715 Johnby

Johnby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:17 am

I don't think anyone is clutching at anything, it's just a bit of inconclusive footage taken in Tasmania being discussed but I,ll pop you in the no camp

Interesting

#716 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:12 pm

Crocodile spotted in the thames,sunning itself on a bank turns out to be a piece of rope :icon_redface:

Attached Files

• ginger beard likes this

#717 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:14 pm

Crocodile spotted this week in the thames,it made the newspapers,plastic garden ornament.

Attached Files

#718 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:27 pm

Crocodile spotted this week in the thames,it made the newspapers,plastic garden ornament.

we had a real one pulled from a reservoir near me this summer, no if,s no but,s it was an alligator or croc 100 percent but what are we trying to say? All leads need to be followed as far as possible and tomorrow night after an 8hr day of plastering I will be driving 100 miles to meet the man I mentioned earlier who says he was charged by a cat age 9 and is writing a book on it, I probably spend more time than the pessimists following up these things to prove or disprove the claims,

#719 Rusty_terrier

Rusty_terrier

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:32 pm

we had a real one pulled from a reservoir near me this summer, no if,s no but,s it was an alligator or croc 100 percent but what are we trying to say? All leads need to be followed as far as possible and tomorrow night after an 8hr day of plastering I will be driving 100 miles to meet the man I mentioned earlier who says he was charged by a cat age 9 and is writing a book on it, I probably spend more time than the pessimists following up these things to prove or disprove the claims,

Any links About the alligator story greyman ?

#720 BGD

BGD

Big Gay Dave

• Members
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:35 pm

This one? http://metro.co.uk/2...ervoir-6841474/

Can't see any crocodilian surviving long term in the UK it just isn't warm enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users