As you all know I,m not technically very capable so if anyone else is interested or wants to, I have had a report sent to me today that the Javan tiger thought to be extinct has just been caught on film in Java, and the jaguar has been confirmed in Arizona, there have been 7 pictures caught of them in 20 years of looking which really pisses on my fire but hey I like a challenge

Jaguars have been treed by hounds in Arizona,and theres a new trailcam clear as day pic that shows a male (yes its that clear) jaguar just came to light.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

As you all know I,m not technically very capable so if anyone else is interested or wants to, I have had a report sent to me today that the Javan tiger thought to be extinct has just been caught on film in Java, and the jaguar has been confirmed in Arizona, there have been 7 pictures caught of them in 20 years of looking which really pisses on my fire but hey I like a challenge

Jaguars have been treed by hounds in Arizona,and theres a new trailcam clear as day pic that shows a male (yes its that clear) jaguar just came to light.
and now they have an even bigger problem as they are coming in from Mexico and Donald is building a wall which is not technically a wall but more a fence with a shitload of razor wire on and around it, it's also taken 20 years to get that and 6 others which really shows how hard it is even when your being paid a wage in a country were they are native, I still have not checked my sd cards today after my extraordinary day but if there is any justice I recon they will be full of big cats showing there genitals to me

Quick update on the Lynx project they have agreed an insurance scheme for farmers to cover any sheep lost for 5 years an application has gone into natural England to release 6 Eurasian Lynx into the kielder forest 2 males and 6 females all with satellite tracking collars on for a 5 year trial period, my money is on the Lynx disappearing when there collars fail or come off during the five years or if they stay attached and keep working at least one of the released animals pairing up with one that's not meant to be here

6 lynx , 2 male and 6 female . Someone needs to brush up on their math

Greyman what do you think would happen if the lynx paired up with a wild lynx? Surely they'd have to disclose that as proof

You'd never be able to prove them mating with a wild lynx

That's presupposing there are lynx already living wild in the UK,anyone who brings 100% positive proof of a wild breeding population of lynx in the UK I will give them a thousand quid,thats breeding population,not an escapee.

Quick update on the Lynx project they have agreed an insurance scheme for farmers to cover any sheep lost for 5 years an application has gone into natural England to release 6 Eurasian Lynx into the kielder forest 2 males and 6 females all with satellite tracking collars on for a 5 year trial period, my money is on the Lynx disappearing when there collars fail or come off during the five years or if they stay attached and keep working at least one of the released animals pairing up with one that's not meant to be here

6 lynx , 2 male and 6 female . Someone needs to brush up on their math

Greyman what do you think would happen if the lynx paired up with a wild lynx? Surely they'd have to disclose that as proof

my maths is about as good as my computer skills mate, a lack of schooling I,m afraid but on a brighter note I have got the laptop working so soon I might be able to get some photos up without taking pictures of my camera or laptop screen, 4 males anyway, I have emailed them an several occasions and asked them if they had a plan for such an occasion but as they are funded they won't even talk to me, I,ve asked them just to have the decency to tell me I,m mad and to do one but nothing, be interesting if someone else emailed them with a normal query and see if they get a reply cheers

Would imagine the ones released will be DNA tested prior to release. Any subsequent ones that turn up in the area would no doubt be DNA tested and I reckon the scientific bods would be able to tell...

• Like 1

That's presupposing there are lynx already living wild in the UK,anyone who brings 100% positive proof of a wild breeding population of lynx in the UK I will give them a thousand quid,thats breeding population,not an escapee.
even the photo of the dead one on the floor just gets ignored or put down as escaped, yet no one ever tells me were it escaped from, Lynx are or were a native British cat anyway, and clear proof would be worth ten times what you are offering so not really a good deal just someone saying I ve got a few quid , ) south ham if the 6lynx are being sataliite tracked it would be very easy to work out how some of the girls got pregnant without ever meeting the boys Edited by Greyman

Will they release them together Greyman? As in same area and same time? Or will they stagger the releases and release them in different areas? Also are these lynx that have been bred in captivity or are they caught and imported? Surely if they are from captive stock they are used to feeding on served meat rather than catching animals? That'd just be asking for bother as they will be looking for an easy meal rather than hunting?

even the photo of the dead one on the floor just gets ignored or put down as escaped, yet no one ever tells me were it escaped from, Lynx are or were a native British cat anyway, and clear proof would be worth ten times what you are offering so not really a good deal just someone saying I ve got a few quid , ) south ham if the 6lynx are being sataliite tracked it would be very easy to work out how some of the girls got pregnant without ever meeting the boys

I think my money is safe ;) I didn't say a pic of a dead cat,i said concrete proof of a breeding population :yes:

even the photo of the dead one on the floor just gets ignored or put down as escaped, yet no one ever tells me were it escaped from, Lynx are or were a native British cat anyway, and clear proof would be worth ten times what you are offering so not really a good deal just someone saying I ve got a few quid , ) south ham if the 6lynx are being sataliite tracked it would be very easy to work out how some of the girls got pregnant without ever meeting the boys
and the young will also be tracked as well?

I think my money is safe ;) I didn't say a pic of a dead cat,i said concrete proof of a breeding population :yes:

it still took two Lynx to make that one Lynx, dead or alive unless anyone can prove it has escaped, you see everyone keeps on about proof, but a crystal clear picture Is not proof, the last pic from Yorkshire is quite a clear picture of a big cat, I thought it was taken in Africa when I saw it first, but rather than shout liar liar it's a fake we contacted the journalist that covered the story got the coordinates and proved to ourselves that the picture was indeed taken in Yorkshire the forensic side of things is far more proof than a clear picture even the pug marks take quite a bit of explaining unless I,m sad enough to be faking them or going to zoo,s and wildlife parks, you appear to be a rather wealthy man, with far more means than myself, so why not set out on a quest to prove me wrong, a thermal imaging camera and the micro light should take no time at all, I will be renting one myself over the winter and £300 for a week is a lot of money for a peasant of my means especially around Christmas but that's how convinced I am that I know several places they spend the colder month,s but they see and here me long before I can see them, one area I get lots of pug marks from has had regular sightings for over 30 years and was the first place someone close to me that I trusted sat and watched a Lynx for around 20 mins, I also suspect the farmer nearby has seen and maybe even shot one as he went very weird on me when I was chatting to him and asked if he had ever seen anything, he breeds a large pedigree sheep and is out shooting fox,s all the time, though I don't think he,s bagged them all as I,ve had four sightings reported to me this year alone from the area around his farm so that's were we are, I am convinced I will have full proof within the next two winters so you may end up a grand down yet but I recon that's sofa change so it won't hurt much, in all seriousness I still don't know what I would do if when I check my sd cards one day there is a holy grail photo of a 100 percent picture, do I just keep it among the group some of which have been working on this much longer than myself or do I go public and get the back slagged out of me as a fruitcake liar faker etc etc anyway must away I have to take the misses out for an hour and give the boy in the tent his breakfast

and the young will also be tracked as well?
good point but I would imaging so

it still took two Lynx to make that one Lynx, dead or alive unless anyone can prove it has escaped, you see everyone keeps on about proof, but a crystal clear picture Is not proof, the last pic from Yorkshire is quite a clear picture of a big cat, I thought it was taken in Africa when I saw it first, but rather than shout liar liar it's a fake we contacted the journalist that covered the story got the coordinates and proved to ourselves that the picture was indeed taken in Yorkshire the forensic side of things is far more proof than a clear picture even the pug marks take quite a bit of explaining unless I,m sad enough to be faking them or going to zoo,s and wildlife parks, you appear to be a rather wealthy man, with far more means than myself, so why not set out on a quest to prove me wrong, a thermal imaging camera and the micro light should take no time at all, I will be renting one myself over the winter and £300 for a week is a lot of money for a peasant of my means especially around Christmas but that's how convinced I am that I know several places they spend the colder month,s but they see and here me long before I can see them, one area I get lots of pug marks from has had regular sightings for over 30 years and was the first place someone close to me that I trusted sat and watched a Lynx for around 20 mins, I also suspect the farmer nearby has seen and maybe even shot one as he went very weird on me when I was chatting to him and asked if he had ever seen anything, he breeds a large pedigree sheep and is out shooting fox,s all the time, though I don't think he,s bagged them all as I,ve had four sightings reported to me this year alone from the area around his farm so that's were we are, I am convinced I will have full proof within the next two winters so you may end up a grand down yet but I recon that's sofa change so it won't hurt much, in all seriousness I still don't know what I would do if when I check my sd cards one day there is a holy grail photo of a 100 percent picture, do I just keep it among the group some of which have been working on this much longer than myself or do I go public and get the back slagged out of me as a fruitcake liar faker etc etc anyway must away I have to take the misses out for an hour and give the boy in the tent his breakfast

I am skint mate,but I would indeed willingly pay to be presented with proof of a breeding population of lynx in this country :yes: I was like yourself,i was 100% into cryptozoological ABC's,i WANTED to see one,been from the top of the uk to the bottom over the years out at night lamping,heard lots of apocryphal tales from people who knew people who had seen panthers,pumas,leopards,lynx,the whole gamut of cat species,remember a few years back people seeing a lion,in all the papers,remember the story?Turned out to be a ginger tom cat :yes: I can stick a pic up of a leopard in Zimbabwe,i can stick a pic up of a snow leopard taken in north Pakistan,a tiger in the sunderbans,clouded leopard in Bhutan etc,theres no doubting whatsoever the animal,the pics are whisker sharp,the locations are pin-point accurate,but and its a big but,where are the perfectly sharp,irrefutable pics of wild living wild breeding cats in the UK,a pic speaks a 1000 words,a 100% positive pin-sharp no argument proof pic of a big cat with UK foliage around it would silence all doubters,no arguments,it would silence everyone and prove,thats the word prove that they exist surely? :yes:

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic