2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Where do these big cats go to die .Surely someone would find a carcass ,scattered bones ,a skull .All bit too iffy for me to believe I'm afraid .

If you go back over the thread there is a video of Jonathan McGowan holding a leopard pelt killed on the road in the uk there is also a stuffed Scottish wildcat behind him that was killed in Dorset and he shows several photo,s of road kills, at the start of all this I put a crystal clear picture of a lynx that was shot in the uk and found during a police raid, but because it does,nt suit the doubters agenda it just gets ignored, most carcasses in the wild tend to be cleaned away within a 24/48 hour period even big ones like deer, so when you have an animal that spends most of its life alone is mainly nocturnal and known the world over for its allusiveness with a nationwide population of maybe 2000 if we are lucky, you can see how it would be a needle in a haystack, even fox,s would be hard to find if they were here  in such small numbers dead or alive 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

no ne has any proof what so ever,,,,, another case winning statement, and over the course of the 9 months this thread has been running anyone can look back and check, I have offered you twice to attend meetings once at the RAU and once in the vetanary department at Bristol university on both occasions you have made some silly little comment to excuse yourself and refused, so please tell how you expect to see any evidence when your to busy sat at home playing keyboard warrior, as I said before many times please just f**k off, I,m quite happy to talk with any one both sceptic or not but there is only so much of your bollacks I can  take, if I,m a crank and a bullshitter you could of turned up to any of the meetings and proved your case but you chose not to, just another typical arm chair wanker that most forums seem to have but would benefit without, 

Both times you'e mentioned them post talk. So what where these talks dates and locations?

47 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

A to be fair that means sweet FA! If I asked you today to go find an otter skull, how long would it take you to find one? Months, years, never? I'm not saying I believe in such things as big cats in the UK, but needle in a haystack comes to mind,  along with so few individuals looking for such things.

You have now asked him a perfectly normal question, your not particularly sold on the cat story,s so clearly a bit sceptical but he won't t answer you as he cant he,ll just carry on to something else and ignore you 

Edited by Greyman
17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you go back over the thread there is a video of Jonathan McGowan holding a leopard pelt killed on the road in the uk there is also a stuffed Scottish wildcat behind him that was killed in Dorset and he shows several photo,s of road kills, at the start of all this I put a crystal clear picture of a lynx that was shot in the uk and found during a police raid, but because it does,nt suit the doubters agenda it just gets ignored, most carcasses in the wild tend to be cleaned away within a 24/48 hour period even big ones like deer, so when you have an animal that spends most of its life alone is mainly nocturnal and known the world over for its allusiveness with a nationwide population of maybe 2000 if we are lucky, you can see how it would be a needle in a haystack, even fox,s would be hard to find if they were here  in such small numbers dead or alive 

2000 ???? 

You put up a picture but there is no documentation supporting it and the looney in the video as well has no proof just his word.

51 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

A to be fair that means sweet FA! If I asked you today to go find an otter skull, how long would it take you to find one? Months, years, never? I'm not saying I believe in such things as big cats in the UK, but needle in a haystack comes to mind,  along with so few individuals looking for such things.

No that' true but I could source one between a few people ... could a big cat road kill skull be sourced?

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Oh and as for dead animals I've found evrything from otters to long eared owls but never any cats buggers than a feral

Here is your big chance now, without going on your best mate wikipedo , show us proof you have found all these dead animals ??

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Give me the dates and I'll find the posts 

There is only 87 pages do some research you bullshitter and don't forget your dead animal portfolio,  the dead cat picture once again just shows you for what you are a wiki wanker, the only picture you have put up not off the net was a little girl up a telescopic ladder in your front garden, I,m off now as once again you have sucked all life from the thread and me cheers 

12 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No that' true but I could source one between a few people ... could a big cat road kill skull be sourced?

But could you produce documentation you total twat,  I could buy a leopards scull  as easy as an otter one many people in our group have them it's how the tooth pits are worked out but the difference is we would admit it unlike yourself , really got a get out of here never heard such shite in all my days, 

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is only 87 pages do some research you bullshitter and don't forget your dead animal portfolio,  the dead cat picture once again just shows you for what you are a wiki wanker, the only picture you have put up not off the net was a little girl up a telescopic ladder in your front garden, I,m off now as once again you have sucked all life from the thread and me cheers 

It' far from the only picture I have ever put on here but again your a little bit simple I know... as for a portfolio I've not kept one. The taxidermist which has had them off me may have one 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But could you produce documentation you total twat,  I could buy a leopards scull  as easy as an otter one many people in our group have them it's how the tooth pits are worked out but the difference is we would admit it unlike yourself , really got a get out of here never heard such shite in all my days, 

For some of it I could have produce the a10s but I no longer have the animals 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic