• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 08:54, TOMO said:

new big cat program on bbc 8 pm tomorow night.......filmed rare species all over the world....including the very tiny ,very rare ,hardley ever seen rusty spotted cat found in the jungle in indonisia :whistling:

Watching this at the minute mate,incredible footage,between 1990-2013 leopards attacked 176 people in Bombay city in one month alone in 2004 they killed 10 people in the city,one guy has just painted black spots on his sandy dog so it will be mistaken for another leopard and wont end up as an urban leopards cat snack :blink:

yeh was a good program mack......it was mumbi though...:thumbs:,,,,,,

but for me again it just shows these guys get crystal clear pics.....yet no one here can.....look at the couger fella in usa....great pics on his camera traps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh was a good program mack......it was mumbi though...:thumbs:,,,,,,

but for me again it just shows these guys get crystal clear pics.....yet no one here can.....look at the couger fella in usa....great pics on his camera traps

Fascinating program all the same mate,isnt there a program being made about black cats in the UK at the moment?BBC should do it,they have the resources :thumbs:

On 21/01/2018 at 21:37, mackem said:

Bowhunter in a tree-stand after whitetail has a cat stalk his decoy.

That's brilliant...

you can see the moment the cat thinks "what the f**k is this thing!" Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wonder what he would done if the cat started climbing up the tree ?

A little wee and a small pooh I would imagine, though he is armed and in an advantageous position should it happen, there has been a report this week of an old man attacked in his bed in uk by what police are calling a feral cat? If anyone is interested, he lives in a houseful of cats which would put off another cat coming in the window unless it sees them as food????check it out 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A little wee and a small pooh I would imagine, though he is armed and in an advantageous position should it happen, there has been a report this week of an old man attacked in his bed in uk by what police are calling a feral cat? If anyone is interested, he lives in a houseful of cats which would put off another cat coming in the window unless it sees them as food????check it out 

Na cats won't put other cats off we had neighbours cats come in an so have neighbours had other neighbours cats try and  enter their homes if there's food around they will come in a steal it.

5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Na cats won't put other cats off we had neighbours cats come in an so have neighbours had other neighbours cats try and  enter their homes if there's food around they will come in a steal it.

I,m sure someone will put up the pics of his injury,s, soon mate, I have one cat in my house and it won't allow any others in my garden let alone in the house, but I,m not really a domestic cat person so could well be wrong sorry I,m in and out at the mo so won't be able to answer for a while after this 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic