• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

That is a Bengal cat , they look like miniature leopards .

I don't think it's even as convincing as that, the other big problem with cats of all species are they are a bit slutty and cross breed with anything feline, you only have to look at the plight of Scottish wildcats almost diluted to extinction and the big cat species are no different, I,ve seen a video somewhere of a domestic house cat shagging a lynx in captivity, I don't know if anything came of the mating but the old Tom was certainly giving it his best shot
  • Like 1

I don't think it's even as convincing as that, the other big problem with cats of all species are they are a bit slutty and cross breed with anything feline, you only have to look at the plight of Scottish wildcats almost diluted to extinction and the big cat species are no different, I,ve seen a video somewhere of a domestic house cat shagging a lynx in captivity, I don't know if anything came of the mating but the old Tom was certainly giving it his best shot
You must remember to delete your search history, I don't know what sights you've been visiting, but they must be a real niche, whatever turns you on though!!!

You must remember to delete your search history, I don't know what sights you've been visiting, but they must be a real niche, whatever turns you on though!!!
reminds me of when my misses watched Jamie Oliver cooking on a spit and decided we should get one, her face was a picture when she typed spit roast into Google
  • Like 6

reminds me of when my misses watched Jamie Oliver cooking on a spit and decided we should get one, her face was a picture when she typed spit roast into Google
poor girl , I bet she was traumatised!!!

Another taxi driver had a positive sighting of a big cat in south London last week, definitely wasn't an ordinary moggy, and he managed to get a good photo.

post-84277-0-03247600-1498228571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mister Gain
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

The picture is a domestic cat. But the area in question round st Albans etc is a real hotbed of big cat reports. There is a big cat breeding centre near Wheathampstead apparently they get visited by big cats quite often. I have been trying to get in contact with the owner as much as anything just to see if it is possible to have a look round but it would be good to put up a trail cam near his fence line

The picture is a domestic cat. But the area in question round st Albans etc is a real hotbed of big cat reports. There is a big cat breeding centre near Wheathampstead apparently they get visited by big cats quite often. I have been trying to get in contact with the owner as much as anything just to see if it is possible to have a look round but it would be good to put up a trail cam near his fence line

That's a good thought? Do big cats come in to season? If so the pull might be to big for some cats

if you think about all the hounds that run the uk i'm sure they would of stumbled on one by now.

I thought i saw one once on christmas day back in 1995ish walking the dog with my parents it was a large black animal didnt move like a dog but was the size of a lab (estimate) but who knows.

if you think about all the hounds that run the uk i'm sure they would of stumbled on one by now.

I thought i saw one once on christmas day back in 1995ish walking the dog with my parents it was a large black animal didnt move like a dog but was the size of a lab (estimate) but who knows.

Most packs are Brocken to cats , they even keep them in the kennels by me (bad for PR) if they keep killing them . But you would have thought one might have broken cover and been spotted, maybe they are all up in the trees? But there are so many out at night with NV or lamping , I can't believe we haven't got one down yet . I makes me think they aren't out there.

Most packs are Brocken to cats , they even keep them in the kennels by me (bad for PR) if they keep killing them . But you would have thought one might have broken cover and been spotted, maybe they are all up in the trees? But there are so many out at night with NV or lamping , I can't believe we haven't got one down yet . I makes me think they aren't out there.

i think maybe the odd lynx COULD be out there but LeopardsJaguars and pumas would of been spotted. Leopards eat their prey in trees whys not being found? So I agree mate

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic