27 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So your saying one guy was stalked on 2 separate occasions? 

That's feck all. ginger beard stalks northenlite on here about 10 times a day 

• Haha 3

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

They all stalk each other ... the sexual tension between these bunch of middle aged men is unreal

I don't think gingers get much sex ?

1 hour ago, king said:

That's feck all. ginger beard stalks northenlite on here about 10 times a day 

f**k me.that twat slalks me,always leaving happy faces after my comments.you are in a different league though.only coming back to start a thread about me and now bringing me into different threads.

I hope you,northernlight and especially kierongun get a really aggresive form of cancer of the spine that pushes against your spinal cord paralysing you from the neck down.i will find you all and position you in gay sex positions,take photos and put them on here.after i will mutilate your cocks with a stanley.mix it with my ginger pubes and feed it to you through your feeding tubes.

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You should put writing that comment in the embarrassing stories thread 

Do you think ginger would find that embarrassing 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ginger beard said:

f**k me.that twat slalks me,always leaving happy faces after my comments.you are in a different league though.only coming back to start a thread about me and now bringing me into different threads.

I hope you,northernlight and especially kierongun get a really aggresive form of cancer of the spine that pushes against your spinal cord paralysing you from the neck down.i will find you all and position you in gay sex positions,take photos and put them on here.after i will mutilate your cocks with a stanley.mix it with my ginger pubes and feed it to you through your feeding tubes.

Your f****d in the head son

14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

So your saying one guy was stalked on 2 separate occasions? 

Makes it very easy to see why you can't get your head round things, I,ve re read the post several times and even with my limited intelligence can't see were I said that, maybe you could highlight in red for me 

12 hours ago, Greyman said:

Makes it very easy to see why you can't get your head round things, I,ve re read the post several times and even with my limited intelligence can't see were I said that, maybe you could highlight in red for me 

That' why I asked the question because how I read it 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic