45 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Me and Mrs used to watch a programme called "the lion man" who had a big cat centre in New Zealand(I think ). He walked lions/tigers on leads and visitors could do the same.  My Mrs said she'd love to do something like that . I told her then I'd never stop her doing anything but theirs no way I'd let her do something like that . Your putting all your trust into the guy training etc the big cats and theirs a possibility they could have you even if they just think their playing . And theirs no way not even if I had a rifle in my hand would I let her do it 

If you want to go mate you can take my Mrs........

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

since buying my wolfhound x deer hound and being profoundly pissed off with the hunting laws here

i have now sussed how to hunt game animals without a rifle.

no where in the wildlife/hunting act does it state i CANT  hunt with a cat

the law states i cant hunt game with a dof but nowhere does it state a cat

so for $10k i can buy a cheetah and hunt moose deer and elk

anyone got 10k? as i need to see a cheetah pull down game around here

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Nah but save yourself 10k and just come to the UK and catch a cheetah.  Plenty roaming the countryside 

Well I've worked in every country of Great Britain in the countryside and seen diddly squat. 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic