• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

No because they aren't on here trying to convince me God is for real. ?

Greyman isn't trying to convince anyone of f**k all,  it's his own opinion. He clearly doesn't give a f**k what anyone on here thinks lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Greyman isn't trying to convince anyone of f**k all,  it's his own opinion. He clearly doesn't give a f**k what anyone on here thinks lol

No he doesn't that's why he's forever trying to explain himself. He doesn't care yet throws out insults when questioned on the subject. Hey the matter excites me but the lack of evidence is pretty damning. I do wish he was correct i really do.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, John d said:

Here mate....there's a few of them and I'm open to recommendations!

http://www.snowleopardtours.com/tours/destinations/indian-subcontinent/pakistan/

I just looked at that mate,its more of a tour company Islamabad to kashgar sort of thing,phone a couple up like this these,its safe as its the indian himalayas,i have been to ladakh and its a stunning place,your probably going up places like zanskar valley and trek higher,good luck,even if you don't see a cat your still going to have a fantastic experience.

http://www.naturetrek.co.uk/tour.aspx?id=230

https://www.naturalworldsafaris.com/wildlife/snow-leopards

Read the article...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/india/articles/snow-leopards-in-india-ladakh/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, John d said:

@Greyman can I come to Gloucester or not?? Im not being accused of hiding behind a computer by no one on this matter!!

You get on down there mate but you probably won't find me, in a hundred and ten pages I have not lived there, only the bloke who I,ve invited along on several occasions has come up with that location, maybe he did come after all but is lost, don't think I,m being rude but I need a day off, I've been up all night and am a little bit knackered, ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, John d said:

Looking at the related links to what mackem posted and found this......IMG_0365.thumb.PNG.19b57ae028297b2f945826ca66f9a277.PNGthe badger with the hole in its head was as a result of magpies, jays are also very noisy when there's a preditor in the woods and I,ve had a few near misses following them and horses are really perceptive, one area I,ve been looking at came about when the local riding school had a half eaten deer on the ride and all the horses refused to go along the path until it was gone, the following year when I found another one I phoned the lady with the horses to tell her and she just said the cats back none of the horses will go in the woods and they would,nt for a fortnight,any ways I,m just off for the day 

I never thought about how magpies and crows would be all over any big cats here! Surely they would help in finding them?

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Mrs used to watch a programme called "the lion man" who had a big cat centre in New Zealand(I think ). He walked lions/tigers on leads and visitors could do the same.  My Mrs said she'd love to do something like that . I told her then I'd never stop her doing anything but theirs no way I'd let her do something like that . Your putting all your trust into the guy training etc the big cats and theirs a possibility they could have you even if they just think their playing . And theirs no way not even if I had a rifle in my hand would I let her do it 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic