3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I just don't get the logic in trying to convince people on here that they exist yet pass on the opportunity to try and convince us, just doesn't make sense in the slightest!

I never started the thread I had no intention of convincing anyone, I replied to a thread and put a few pics up and here we are 100 pages later I try and answer what I can and if I have pictures that are mine or I have consent I will show them, It's a bit more than convincing folks on here that I,m involved in mate ✌️

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

I think the pages and pages of arguing and name calling will will stop him from putting much on here.  Not worth the hassle 

I'm not having that one tbh, I'd want to do it just to shut those name callers up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I'm not having that one tbh, I'd want to do it just to shut those name callers up.

:laugh: you 26 and part of the fools book generation by any chance? Sticks and stones can break my bones..... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Reckon there will be proof the public cant deny by the end of the year ?

I hope so, it's all down to how long the scientific papers take to draw up( and how good it is) and according to the people doing it they now have enough field evidence to start on it, also meetings with different body's who,s backing we will need to take it further are being set up and held throughout the year so end of the year would be good 

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

thanks Sean today was a pleasure mate, looking through the bones we found there were two adult sheep and a lamb eaten in that hole in the hedge not the behaviour of many British mamals I know considering the nearest sheep were across the road a field away, good day in good company thanks for making the effort to come across?

Farmer chucking them in there? Surely the farmer would notice 3 missing sheep ?

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I hope so, it's all down to how long the scientific papers take to draw up( and how good it is) and according to the people doing it they now have enough field evidence to start on it, also meetings with different body's who,s backing we will need to take it further are being set up and held throughout the year so end of the year would be good 

So what bodies are backing this?

Ffs why do I reply I'm just going to get 'all will be revealed' ?

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

:laugh: you 26 and part of the fools book generation by any chance? Sticks and stones can break my bones..... 

Hahahaha not at all, you of the can't remember who you are and piss your pants generation by any chance? ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Kerny92 said:

Hahahaha not at all, you of the can't remember who you are and piss your pants generation by any chance? ?

No that's me mate which is another reason I don't show all my pics because as well as pissing myself and forgetting everything I,m computer illiterate, but on a brighter note I,ve just been put on an iPad and a computer course by age concern uk ?  So all is not lost

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Greyman I’m waiting for the day you prove all the doubters wrong ?. Atb

One day it might eventually happen, i doubt we will see a day where there's a healthy breeding family of Big Cats though.

• Like 1
Just now, Kerny92 said:

One day it might eventually happen, i doubt we will see a day where there's a healthy breeding family of Big Cats though.

Think your prob right but in certain remote forrest areas who knows?  Atb

A German couple touring Namibia lived through the horror of a leopard attack in the Kuiseb Canyon yesterday morning (Thursday, 12th April) that left Hardy Specker (61) in a critical condition.

Specker and Petra Windmeisser had been in Namibia for the past two weeks, and after spending time at Swakopmund, they left through the Namib Naukluft Park three days ago.

On Wednesday, they decided to overnight in the Kuiseb Canyon, about three hours from Walvis Bay.

Windmeisser told The Namibian yesterday afternoon that around 01h00 yesterday morning when Specker was closing the camper window, a leopard jumped up the side of the van and caught him by the head with its claws and mouth.

A fight for Specker’s life ensued when he was hanging halfway out the window as the big cat tried to pull him out while Windmeisser was pulling from the inside.

“The struggle went on for some minutes. Hardy eventually managed to stick his fingers into the leopard’s eyes, which caused it to let him go. I then managed to pull him in. There was blood everywhere,” she recalled.

Specker’s scalp was torn from the skull, while his shoulder and arms were shredded. He also had a wound on his throat.

The couple stayed in their camper, too scared to do anything because the leopard had jumped on the roof at times and moved around the vehicle for the remainder of the night.

“Specker was losing a lot of blood, but he remained conscious. We screamed and made noise and used light, but the animal remained there,” she said.

Around 07h00, farmers saw the distressing scene and chased the leopard away. They managed to help the couple and summoned EMed Rescue to meet them halfway.

They were taken to the Welwitschia Private Hospital at Walvis Bay, where Specker immediately underwent surgery.

Windmeisser said they hope to leave Namibia as soon as possible for him to receive medical treatment at home in Germany.

https://africageographic.com/blog/german-tourist-mauled-leopard-namibias-kuiseb-canyon/

leopard-attack.jpg

PAY-Hardy-Specker.jpg

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

So remember greyman, go for the eyes ??

The german guy was incredibly lucky mate,if it had pulled him out of the window I wonder the outcome.

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

So remember greyman, go for the eyes ??

Don't panic I always wear a special leopard helmet when I,m out mate, rookie error by the German,  in truth I don't feel that sorry for him we go into there world and shit happens plus Germans are a lot more prolific than leopards, on a slightly sadder note the eastern puma has just been officially declared extinct  in the us as from January 22, though I do think we are a little quick sometimes to declare things extinct, possibly less than a viable breeding population but sad non the less 

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic