There are loads of them in avonmouth especially around the old incinerator, but they seem much smaller and quite scabby in comparison to the few ferals I get out of town, they can certainly put up a fair scrap the dogs did have a few back in my younger days and I did dig one once from under a big tree root 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That looks really good . You got anywhere decent near you to fly it ?

Took a few pics today,bit of crap on the lens of my point-and-shoot Lumix that I didn't see when taking the snaps,the drone is fantastic,i am getting one,ten minutes to learn to fly it and I was sending it out of sight watching its progress on the I-phone screen,a flock of pigeons kept circling it for some reason :blink:

P1030451.JPG

P1030452.JPG

P1030454.JPG

• Like 3

Pic of the pigeons flying round it,both a red kite and a peregrine went over it at different times,really high up though,this would be a really good device for finding what wildlife is in an area,incredible birds eye view,i have read of hunters using drones in Alaska to spot quarry,they used to use STOL aircraft till drones came on the market.

P1030455.JPG

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic