16 minutes ago, BGD said:

BBC story from today says it was recaptured within the outer compound. Of course the Daily Fail chose not to include that part of the quote, "journalism" at it's finest :laugh:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-42706812

Devon and Cornwall Police said they "were informed by the owner of a clouded leopard that his animal had escaped its inner compound".

Upon arrival they found the animal in its outer compound where it was recaptured.

Police officers said they "were then informed by a local farmer that the leopard had broken out of its compound and had allegedly attacked some of his sheep".

Apparently it's one of a pair so may have got out then returned for its mate? I think the run was damaged in a storm,or maybe the farmer was after a bit of compo when he heard about the cats escape but did,nt realise it was still withing the outer boundary , which would make scots assumption he's a retarded liar a bit more weighty  

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers for the update not having a dig lol so the old farmer is a crackpot ?

Looks like it :laugh: Like Greyman says maybe he was after a bit of compo?

1 hour ago, Rabid said:

How big is it,

Did,nt wieght it but was a monster.we used to shoot very regular,shot 100s over the yrs,but this was huge.im struggling to put pic up.if you pm me your mobile ill whatts app it to you.cheers rabid,regards me

55 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Did,nt wieght it but was a monster.we used to shoot very regular,shot 100s over the yrs,but this was huge.im struggling to put pic up.if you pm me your mobile ill whatts app it to you.cheers rabid,regards me

This is thl, if there's no photo it's not true! ??

• Haha 1

Putting aside weather or not anyone believes me, I,ve just seen an add for a talk by big cat expert called Danny nineham and it's very local to my areas of research, I,ve had a little Google on the bloke and some of the claims he has made are pretty far removed from what I see as reality, so I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard of him ???

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Putting aside weather or not anyone believes me, I,ve just seen an add for a talk by big cat expert called Danny nineham and it's very local to my areas of research, I,ve had a little Google on the bloke and some of the claims he has made are pretty far removed from what I see as reality, so I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard of him ???

Was on Tv years ago ,the program where the Canadian trapper an his ex pat protege came over,they dismissed his photo of sheep kills as dog worrying,lives in lydney was milkman so he finished early then spent rest of day researching ABCs, used to have a old Vw lt35 camper with panther decals on.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Was on Tv years ago ,the program where the Canadian trapper an his ex pat protege came over,they dismissed his photo of sheep kills as dog worrying,lives in lydney was milkman so he finished early then spent rest of day researching ABCs, used to have a old Vw lt35 camper with panther decals on.

Defo a nut job,old camper with panthers on.....yup hes a loon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

He used to run a roadshow,and do talks on british big cats without one shred of proof,pics of dead sheeo etc but that's it,what makes him an "expert" I wonder?

54 minutes ago, mackem said:

He used to run a roadshow,and do talks on british big cats without one shred of proof,pics of dead sheeo etc but that's it,what makes him an "expert" I wonder?

I,ve had quite a few emails and phone calls regarding this expert and he seems to talk the talk without ever backing anything up and is avoided by most interested in the subject he has also had Bigfoot encounters in the  Forest of Dean and what a mad coincidence his nephew was the boy that had his face scratched in that famous big cat encounter in Wales and he managed to get himself on the police helicopter to help look for it ?? Don't no if I,m willing to pay a £10 to hear what he has to say and don't no if I could keep my mouth shut for very long if I do go, decisions decisions 

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve had quite a few emails and phone calls regarding this expert and he seems to talk the talk without ever backing anything up and is avoided by most interested in the subject he has also had Bigfoot encounters in the  Forest of Dean and what a mad coincidence his nephew was the boy that had his face scratched in that famous big cat encounter in Wales and he managed to get himself on the police helicopter to help look for it ?? Don't no if I,m willing to pay a £10 to hear what he has to say and don't no if I could keep my mouth shut for very long if I do go, decisions decisions 

Worth the £10 so you can discount him 

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Turn up 10 minutes late,leave at question an answers at end ,probably won't have to pay ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic