Just now, Welsh_red said:

Your probably right . Don't think the guy noticed it while flying the drone tho .

He did I read in the comment section on YouTube

he said he didn’t get a better pic because of the camera angle and because it’s hard hover a drone ........but the guy can fly it flat out 2 foot off the ground and in between gaps on hedges but can’t hover it lol 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

The more I research this the worse it seems to get, the only proof is pictures of paw prints and scratch marks with the occasional fuzzy photo of a shape.  

All the experts are little more than quacks running around with no actual expertise in relation to big cats and a photo of a dead lynx that has no real context with it.

Imo if they where running wild someone would have tracked them properly and they would have been filmed or photographed but all we have is a few loonies with albums of shit and trees

1 hour ago, mackem said:

That cat is 1000% a domestic cat theres also a clip somewhere of a drone flying over a quarry? when for a slight second theres something black on the screen,cant tell what it is,but some say its a leopard sunbathing or relaxing?

Heres the quarry drone footage in this link BUT if you slow it down and watch frame by frame at :37 seconds is that wearing a collar?

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/big-cat-caught-camera-north-11159040

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Heres the quarry drone footage in this link BUT if you slow it down and watch frame by frame at :37 seconds is that wearing a collar?

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/big-cat-caught-camera-north-11159040

Yeah, if you pause it and zoom in you can clearly see a strap around the animals neck

Edited by dave88
3 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Yeah, if you pause it and zoom in you can clearly see a strap around the animals neck

Yup,i also thought so,i am surprised the person who took the footage and the guys who ran the story for the paper never saw it :blink:

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That's a dog lol

That's what I thought but.................................................The person claimed a big cat, such as a tiger, lion or puma, was roaming near the Snowdonia village. :blink:

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bullshit. It's absolute idiotic journalism like this that Keep greyman etc going.  Apparently a leopard escaped running wild and a farmer caught it in a fox trap yet didn't take a single f***ing picture. The farmer who claims he caught it should be sectioned and the journalist should be sacked. Zero credibility in the article .

Not a dig at you btw ted Nugent  more ayvthe newspaper article 

yeah the daily fail at its finest journalistic reporting

it has to be true :icon_eek:

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic