• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Do you know frank Tunbridge greyman?Whats his story,he is described in various papers as a big cat tracker/big cat expert,whats his credentials?

I do know him have never asked what his credentials are but he has been collecting data and following up sightings for over 30years he puts his name forward to the papers as it gives people who have seen something and want to talk about it a point of contact, he like many of us was a normal countryman interested in dogs ferrets and birds of prey when he saw something he could,nt explain but new what he,d seen so set out to find out more, I don't think anyone is really qualified in the subject as its really a load of enthusiastic amateurs that through the Internet have learnt of others interested in the same subject and formed  groups and alliances, 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers do you think that's cat like ? Just looks like a black shadow fallen tree or something . Nothing like a cat imo and I seriously hope that's not what we are calling evidence.  

Thanks Dave for the highlight, what you also have to realise is that the camera has been there for three years, so has taken hundreds or thousands of pics of that same path there are photos of deer, dogs fox and badger all on the same spot and none of them even slightly resemble a 4ft long cat, the fallen tree etc would have been there longer than the couple of seconds that black animal was , not conclusive proof but enough to wet the appetite for a further look 

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Would be interested to see a photo of a deer or similar from the same camera as a clarity comparison.

What sort of drone do you have rusty?Easy to control?

ANDY-RULE-JULY-2016-4.jpg

2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

About 1:50 onwards.  Regardless of whether it's a big cat it's made me want to own a drone . Looks great fun 

So the first time someone gets a big cat out in the open and has a decnt camera on a drone what does he do ...........not hover over it to take a pic or video but goes and does a fly by then goes does a lap of the field giving it chance get away lol ... 

im saying normal house cat or a dog off that farm it was heading towards 

3 minutes ago, Navek said:

So the first time someone gets a big cat out in the open and has a decnt camera on a drone what does he do ...........not hover over it to take a pic or video but goes and does a fly by then goes does a lap of the field giving it chance get away lol ... 

That cat is 1000% a domestic cat theres also a clip somewhere of a drone flying over a quarry? when for a slight second theres something black on the screen,cant tell what it is,but some say its a leopard sunbathing or relaxing?

7 minutes ago, Navek said:

Your probably right . Don't think the guy noticed it while flying the drone tho .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic