• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Along side your car for a few miles and not a single picture was taken. Didn't happen . 

as she passed The Woolpack Inn.............or drove out of the carpark after a heavy session :drinks:

• Like 1

Its the second time it's been caught on the same camera in the same place  over a couple of years, more of the body and head showing last time, but when you super impose a leopard onto it ,it,s a pretty good match, 

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’d want about 5 Caucasian shepherds walking in the woods of Gloucester 

The couple that got those pictures live within walking distance of the camera mate,  the problem in India is a high population of leopards and a rapidly growing population of humans, if they can they will sneak off and avoid conflict,  i think we are many years away from that kind of situation but sightings in and around urban areas are getting more frequent as time goes on, don't no if that's an increase in animal numbers or the fact we are slowly concreting over the whole land and the few we have are being pushed closer to urbanisation ? All part of the great mystery I just have two terriers a small but game lurcher and a big knife on the off chance I ever get to close and it all goes wrong ,

18 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Genuine question do you think you can see a cat in that picture?

Here,s another one same camera same place what do you recon, also I have seen these pictures go through a lot of comparison tests a leopards tail is very distinct and yes I think that's one 

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Anyone who does needs there eyes testing, greyman you need to chill out. Your starting to become annoying 

I,m starting to become annoying are you really for real, no one asked you to join in ,you clearly have no interest ,have contributed nothing so the best way to not be annoyed would be to f**k off else were surely

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic