• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How certain are you greyman that there will be 100% proof of wild big cats existence in the UK found/published this year ?  Not blurry photos, paw prints in the mud etc undeniable evidence.?

In all seriousness, it won't be me or someone like me that delivers the evidence to confirm there existence, as I have said before science will bring the final parts of the jigsaw together, photo,s are to easy to doctor and dismiss though if and when we do get a 100 percent pic it will be a good addition to the other stuff a dead body is also a very much sought after part of the puzzle, but it's the laboratory tests that are carried out on the carcasses of larger prey items that will make it impossible to dispute and that part of the puzzle is 90percent complete as we speak, when people mention the TVs programs that make it all look so easy they never see the trapper that goes out a year before the film makers arrive and humanely leg snare the cat tranquillise it and fit a tracking collar to it, then after a year they no the size of its territory and the routes it takes to move around it, were as I have to work all this out by myself through sightings/reports grainy pictures and miles of walking but I now have two territory,s that I can be pretty sure they are in for a few months at least each year, so that's about were I am, I have seven cameras in a small valley I believe has been used before to rear Cubs so am really hopeful she has survived and wil return this winter for another litter I won't touch the cameras for a few months so I might even have a good photo already, it gets easier the more you look and also technology is on our side more than ever before, I think some really rich bloke could get a drone with all the gear on(Mackem) and with the assistance of a poor bloke (me) who knows we're to look could solve it in two or three months at the right time of year got to go out now for a bit but hope that's a help even some footprints in the mud are quite convincing especially when you have a pic with a tape measure in which I have of this one its 3.5 " front to back and 4.5 across can't be anything other than feline and was taken just before Christmas cheers 

image.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

In all seriousness, it won't be me or someone like me that delivers the evidence to confirm there existence, as I have said before science will bring the final parts of the jigsaw together, photo,s are to easy to doctor and dismiss though if and when we do get a 100 percent pic it will be a good addition to the other stuff a dead body is also a very much sought after part of the puzzle, but it's the laboratory tests that are carried out on the carcasses of larger prey items that will make it impossible to dispute and that part of the puzzle is 90percent complete as we speak, when people mention the TVs programs that make it all look so easy they never see the trapper that goes out a year before the film makers arrive and humanely leg snare the cat tranquillise it and fit a tracking collar to it, then after a year they no the size of its territory and the routes it takes to move around it, were as I have to work all this out by myself through sightings/reports grainy pictures and miles of walking but I now have two territory,s that I can be pretty sure they are in for a few months at least each year, so that's about were I am, I have seven cameras in a small valley I believe has been used before to rear Cubs so am really hopeful she has survived and wil return this winter for another litter I won't touch the cameras for a few months so I might even have a good photo already, it gets easier the more you look and also technology is on our side more than ever before, I think some really rich bloke could get a drone with all the gear on(Mackem) and with the assistance of a poor bloke (me) who knows we're to look could solve it in two or three months at the right time of year got to go out now for a bit but hope that's a help even some footprints in the mud are quite convincing especially when you have a pic with a tape measure in which I have of this one its 3.5 " front to back and 4.5 across can't be anything other than feline and was taken just before Christmas cheers 

image.jpg

???????????????????????? your a crackpot

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

image.jpg

thats a cat print what could it be

14 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

thats a cat print what could it be

He'll just ignore it mate as he does with anything that don't suit his agenda of being the biggest dick on thl, but that's the real deal and he would,nt know how to tell anyway so don't waste your time

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic