11 hours ago, TOMO said:

new big cat program on bbc 8 pm tomorow night.......filmed rare species all over the world....including the very tiny ,very rare ,hardley ever seen rusty spotted cat found in the jungle in indonisia :whistling:

Yh but they probably have a small territory or some over reason why thy can verify filmed but can' catch the beast of St Albans 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Yh but they probably have a small territory or some over reason why thy can verify filmed but can' catch the beast of St Albans 

Nice answer wondered how long you,d take to pop up I,ll see if I can find a five year old to read it 

30 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

? the irony

Your a fruitcake, Mackem says he sees a black fox and you think he should prove it wasn' an alien black cat ?

As I said,it was black/blackish/melanistic,i had already seen 2 fox,it wasn't a dog,for a fleeting milli-second I thought cat because of the colour then discounted it equally as quick so I think it was a dark fox,its the most obvious answer :thumbs:

Greyman I admire your dedication but surely with all the trail cams night vision snares  lamps etc  and not any real  decent evidence give up mate I have bolted cats with terriers  out of earths but only normal farm yard moggies I can't see big cats roaming over here but good luck in your search and I hope you find what your looking for 

Edited by blackmaggie

But he's seen loads of them and his American shooters have said there lots of big cat's in Highlands you only have to get out there and you guaranteed to see them. Shame they always forget to take a pic or even shoot one.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, scothunter said:

But he's seen loads of them and his American shooters have said there lots of big cat's in Highlands you only have to get out there and you guaranteed to see them. Shame they always forget to take a pic or even shoot one.

They  shoot them but tell no ne or the government cover it up ?

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

As I said,it was black/blackish/melanistic,i had already seen 2 fox,it wasn't a dog,for a fleeting milli-second I thought cat because of the colour then discounted it equally as quick so I think it was a dark fox,its the most obvious answer :thumbs:

Prove it wasn' a panther ?

9 hours ago, scothunter said:

Lads that have seen them in Scotland are from Newcastle  not Canada as you put in your last response or America as you say in the one above, if I've ever said I have foreign friends shooting in Scotland put the thread up, I,m off again now until someone else (not me) again brings this thread up, I never started it, all I do is answer questions with what I know to be true I know it's hard for some of the great white hunters to accept there are animals a bit smarter than them wandering our land but things my end are moving along nicely 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

You'e as much proof of that as you do big cats I. E f**k all ya wierdo

Sorry I,ve sent the five year old home who read your last post to me, but I think you,ve just added another page of hard evidence to the case I,m building that will clearly prove you have a huge bell end on your forehead and no mates, all I need is one clear photo of everyone leaving the pub through the fire escape as you come in the front door,I actually love it when you start throwing insults and tantrums, just shows me how much you want to have me as a friend, I,m still just over the Somerset border as I,ve offered you before your more than welcome to meet me and see my evidence, ask your mum if she,ll drop you off I promise to get you back for tea,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic