• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

It/he didn't hang around long enough to be shot apart from with a camera :rofl: I saw a hunting bigfoot type show agest ago,guy said he was deer hunting with a rifle and saw a bigfoot maybe 100 yards away,no one asked him the obvious question :whistling:

Then theres guys who deliberately fake sightings and make cash and one or two a decent living from it still even thought they have been found to be fraudsters yet they still spin the story from another angle and once again people fall hook,line,and sinker.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

It/he didn't hang around long enough to be shot apart from with a camera :rofl: I saw a hunting bigfoot type show agest ago,guy said he was deer hunting with a rifle and saw a bigfoot maybe 100 yards away,no one asked him the obvious question :whistling:

Then theres guys who deliberately fake sightings and make cash and one or two a decent living from it still even thought they have been found to be fraudsters yet they still spin the story from another angle and once again people fall hook,line,and sinker.

?

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic