• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I know you have a bit of an interest in these things as well so what are your thoughts on this picture taken last year in Tasmania teasingly close but no banana as usual

Well it has stripes. What else has stripes in Tasmania? Apart from feral cats....

There's an interesting one from last year that shows an unusual animal running across a dirt track in Adelaide. You can clearly see it's gait, which kind of sets it apart from fox/cat?

I don't really know a lot about the wildlife of Tasmania if I,m honest but as I research a simular subject I get a few of these in amongst my normal subject matter and I know there are a few here that are interested so thought I,d stick it up plus it would be nice if we have,nt eradicated another species and a few have learnt to avoid humans and survive out of sight though looking at the evidence it's not a strong case, but is that because of lots of land and not many people or are they really gone ?

Totally inconclusive,people are clutching at straws.

I don't think anyone is clutching at anything, it's just a bit of inconclusive footage taken in Tasmania being discussed but I,ll pop you in the no camp

I thought this was more interesting.....

whippet cross

Let's work on the assumption it's defiantly no thylacine, so what is it? It's gait looks almost primate like when it runs.....

This is in the newspapers this week,a mermaids body being recovered :whistling: people who have seen the footage are urging members of the public to keep an open mind :laugh: couple of guys in raincoats poor actors :yes:

• Like 1

Totally inconclusive,people are clutching at straws.

I don't think anyone is clutching at anything, it's just a bit of inconclusive footage taken in Tasmania being discussed but I,ll pop you in the no camp

Interesting

Crocodile spotted this week in the thames,it made the newspapers,plastic garden ornament.

we had a real one pulled from a reservoir near me this summer, no if,s no but,s it was an alligator or croc 100 percent but what are we trying to say? All leads need to be followed as far as possible and tomorrow night after an 8hr day of plastering I will be driving 100 miles to meet the man I mentioned earlier who says he was charged by a cat age 9 and is writing a book on it, I probably spend more time than the pessimists following up these things to prove or disprove the claims,
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic