• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

the cats move a lot during summer

For what reason?Mating?surely they still do the same in Africa yet they can still pattern specific animals,anomalous BBC's have lets say been here for 50 years?40 years?instinctually they will still behave as their African or north American counterparts as darwins theory of evolution wasn't based over 40 or 50 years so they haven't had time to unlearn African or north American instincts and re-learn to suit this country.

You mean like straying into towns and villages ,??

the cats move a lot during summer

For what reason?Mating?surely they still do the same in Africa yet they can still pattern specific animals,anomalous BBC's have lets say been here for 50 years?40 years?instinctually they will still behave as their African or north American counterparts as darwins theory of evolution wasn't based over 40 or 50 years so they haven't had time to unlearn African or north American instincts and re-learn to suit this country.

They adapt to suit pretty quickly and if they dont want to be seen they wont be. When you go to a zoo you know theres one in the enclosure but even then can still take some spotting. Watch this vid from bbc planet earth 2. Amazing how close they get to people undetected and this is in middle of Mumbai one of the most densley populated cities on earth.

Another big cat sighting, but this time my son actually caught it so there can be know doubt, this was on Friday night somewhere in deepest Staffordshire

I love the way you still take pictures of a picture lol

the kids are getting me a proper laptop for Christmas mate so I can start uploading my sd cards properly will also be starting a YouTube page for all my trail cam stuff as I get loads of nice stuff not cat related that I,m sure people will be interested in
  • Like 2

What weight did that go mate? Thinking of booking with catmasters up on the Ebro next year. Well done your lad. Atb dc

it's not as big as it looks really mate I,m just good at fish pics, it's actually only 16 1/2 pound, funny thing is I,ve never seen one in the flesh before always fancied a go then catch this on a carp runs water on a zig rig in the middle of a match( nothing serious just a 24 hr match between a few mates) he lost a bigger one as well, there are so many of them here now they are quite prolific at breeding I think it's another alien that's here to stay hope you get to meconenza one day mate the fight is pretty special

Another big cat sighting, but this time my son actually caught it so there can be know doubt, this was on Friday night somewhere in deepest Staffordshire

the kids are getting me a proper laptop for Christmas mate so I can start uploading my sd cards properly will also be starting a YouTube page for all my trail cam stuff as I get loads of nice stuff not cat related that I,m sure people will be interested in

I'd be interested in the trail cam pics. My laptop's old but has a SD card slot in the front

I'd be interested in the trail cam pics. My laptop's old but has a SD card slot in the front

I only have an iPad and a laptop that won't connect to the internet I bought a gadget that plugs into the iPad and reads the cards but it failed to upload video so I,m afraid it will have to be chrimbo unless my daughter can get the technician at work to get the laptop sorted
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic