Didn't Simonan, a very well liked and respected Mod on here, once lay claim to seeing a big cat in a field.. Spalding way if my memory serves me right. Layed down in the plough. (The cat, not him).

He was 100% certain it was of these big cat's. Few year's back now mind

Just spotted this on the Mail site - funnily enough, a stone's throw from Spalding!

Not actually read it yet.. I'm in Perranporth stuffing a pasty in my face..

http://dailym.ai/2wqmOBp

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Didn't Simonan, a very well liked and respected Mod on here, once lay claim to seeing a big cat in a field.. Spalding way if my memory serves me right. Layed down in the plough. (The cat, not him).

He was 100% certain it was of these big cat's. Few year's back now mind

Just spotted this on the Mail site - funnily enough, a stone's throw from Spalding!

Not actually read it yet.. I'm in Perranporth stuffing a pasty in my face..http://dailym.ai/2wqmOBp

funny how it says it's the 5th sighting this year, it's the 4th one this week I,ve seen reported, anyway I expect it's just another dog,lump of mud,wild bore,pet cat or anything other than what it really is, but thanks for putting it up I will put it in my records with the other couple of thousand that get reported anually
  • Like 1

Its hardly a puzzle. Its in general section i look in from time to time to see more grainypics, and ssupposed sightings. Not the only one either. Also i don't hide the fact i think its a lot of pish. I dont ridicule you and neither am i offensive.

But hey i will also be the first to admit i was wrong if ever it was proven, but i dont think i have anything to worry about there has never been a pic or proof ydt that has convinced me, and this new age of technology getting more and more intrusive you would have thought it would have thrown up something by now. Especially when these supposed big cats are stripping carcases next to well trodden rides in forests and now wandering on golf courses and yards from built up areas.

They must have perfect road sense for never to have been hit by a vehicle.

not having a pop mate just genuinely curious as you have now followed this thread for 25pages which seems a lot for something you no is not true, were as I would choose to ignore it if I thought it was bollox, regarding your road sense question I have given you an example about eight hundred pages back of a big black cat picked up on the side of the road near nailsworth in Gloucestershire in 2014 by the police, have had a few others reported but body,s alway,s gone by the time I or someone like me get there,

Seen a programme about big placa ac hey were showing footage of I think a leopard living in high altitude certainly not freezing wise but a lot colder than where their usual range would be and they had changed to a dark to black to help with keeping warm as black absorbs heat now I don't know whether our climate would have the same effect that's IF they are here maybe that's the reason whPeople keep sT they see black caysy

• Like 1

they turn black to get more benefits ! :yes:

And that's why it's so hard to spot them out in the countryside their in the masque five time's a day.

whats a masque?

A form of amateur dramatic entertainment, popular among the nobility in 16th- and 17th-century England, which consisted of dancing and acting performed by masked players :thumbs:

• Like 2

they turn black to get more benefits ! :yes:

And that's why it's so hard to spot them out in the countryside their in the masque five time's a day.

whats a masque?
A form of amateur dramatic entertainment, popular among the nobility in 16th- and 17th-century England, which consisted of dancing and acting performed by masked players :thumbs:

We all wear masques , metaphorically speaking

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic