5.6Mm Pellet Choices

They must be as tight as a ducks arse in the breech @ 5.6... In all honesty, from what Ive heard about those, they're wank anyway mate.

How heavy do you want to go and what you feeding them too? PCP I would assume as you want a heavier lump.

• Like 1

They must be as tight as a ducks arse in the breech @ 5.6... In all honesty, from what Ive heard about those, they're wank anyway mate.

How heavy do you want to go and what you feeding them too? PCP I would assume as you want a heavier lump.

Just ordered some jbs jumbo diabolos at 5.53, they are for my old springer can't get eley wasps anymore I'm on my last tin.

Cheers

• Like 1

eley wasps whish id known mate,ive just gave a load of pellets away there was 2 full tins of them in with it

Good job you didn't really j j m... the wasps he's on about are the rubbish alternatives to eleys version.

Eley bloody wasps. What a vintage lead that is.

• Like 2

eley wasps whish id known mate,ive just gave a load of pellets away there was 2 full tins of them in with it

The wasps he's on about are the rubbish alternatives to eleys version j j m. If my memory serves me right.

Eley bloody wasps. What a vintage lead that is.

Good choice. You don't want to go to heavy with a boinger... but I've used jumbos myself and they're pretty mint.

JSB Diablo Heavies 5.52mm are brilliant in my Air Arms Pro Sport......Just sayin... :whistling:

Aww ELEY WASPS!!!

Used to be a legendary pellet the good old (and original) Eley Wasp in .22. They were tight in the breech but, I loved them, my HW80 .22 loved em and they were blisteringly hot for rat and rabbit shooting. Eley sold the moulds and everything about 15 years ago to another, smaller business and they've just ballsed them up batch after batch. :cray:

Rubbish they are now. A genuine shame. I blame trying to do things on the cheap. No good ever in this sport. :nono::no:

• Like 1

I found rws superdome worked ok in a gun that seemed to like 5.6 pellets .

Used nothing else in all my hws very consistent aswell as reasonably cheap.

Perhaps I should not be a tight arse and buy a few and try :)