Sign in to follow this  
Worzel40

Winter Coat

Definetly not and don't know anyone who does after a few months...the trousers are good because they're comfy and warm but for 200 you'd expect them to be fully waterproof...and they're not

Definetly not and don't know anyone who does after a few months...the trousers are good because they're comfy and warm but for 200 you'd expect them to be fully waterproof...and they're not

To be honest I've tested the best in the worst conditions all over the world and not many are fully waterproof
That's true. Go down treforest chainsaw shop and have a look at the keela range....youl pick the jackets up for 135 if you shop about and they're as waterproof as iv used whilst being breathable

what they like for walking in you wont look like robbocop will you ?lol

Google them...they're quite light weight. The munro isn't the most expensive of the keela range either, never used any other keela coat and I wouldn't thought I'd get much better than the munro so I stick to that

looks ideal for lamping

Iv a Munro here not my cup of tea ,black in large not wanted but don't think it be big enough for you deerman.

I'd look at the musto stuff if I was you . By far better than harkila

Iv a Munro here not my cup of tea ,black in large not wanted but don't think it be big enough for you deerman.

I'd look at the musto stuff if I was you . By far better than harkila

how do you know its not big enough for me mate ? :hmm: you got me thinking now lol

Whats musto stuff ?

Have a google .... pisses all over harkila ..saying that I use paramo and layers

tracked Astro today in the states......😉

Edited by lee

Have a google .... pisses all over harkila ..saying that I use paramo and layers

tracked Astro today in the states......

tracked Astro today in the states......

good man you blown your cover now lol

Lol only to you ....

• Like 1

Genuinely the first person I know not to rate them. Paramo and musto are quality too I hear...

f**k buying a massive jacket again, I'll never do it

Under armour or helly Hanson base layer under a t shirt

Mid layer soft shell type,

Thin Gortex on top

If your walking on fells you should be carrying a day sack anyway so strip , add accordingly

But for a jacket in "non tactical" environs etc , this takes some beating....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mountain+equipment+fitzroy&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

An unbelievable bit of kit

• Like 2

f**k buying a massive jacket again, I'll never do it

Under armour or helly Hanson base layer under a t shirt

Mid layer soft shell type,

Thin Gortex on top

If your walking on fells you should be carrying a day sack anyway so strip , add accordingly

But for a jacket in "non tactical" environs etc , this takes some beating....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mountain+equipment+fitzroy&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

An unbelievable bit of kit

:good:

Absolutely. I know a few folks are slagging Harkila and I don't rate their Pro Hunter jacket for the same reason. But their lighter single skin jackets seem very good. I'll never buy a jacket I expect to perform now unless it's Gore-Tex and of a tough single skin type design, probably front zip rather than smock too for better temp control. I've experienced what shit gear does in hill country in sideways snow and a couple hundred quid is f**k all when ya going through that shit!

Look for end of line deals, often save 100-150.