Stud Fee

I have had one season of ferreting and my jill done really well.

I got a cheap chest freezer and keep it in the shed and its full of rabbits for my now 7 ferrets. I gave 16 rabbits to the local ferret rescue the other week too.

I do also use day old chicks as they seem to love them and they are bite size gone in one sitting. No flies.

FF

I believe in one good turn deserves another...

Even charging for a ferret kit is disgusting

I was looking for 2 Jill kits and my Mrs messages a lady on Facebook selling kits. She said "private message for price and details " my Mrs asked how much and the lady said they were free . She only advertises that they cost so she only gets people who actually want them as opposed to just "having them because their free"

Not saying all people are like that but some are

• Like 4

I was looking for 2 Jill kits and my Mrs messages a lady on Facebook selling kits. She said "private message for price and details " my Mrs asked how much and the lady said they were free . She only advertises that they cost so she only gets people who actually want them as opposed to just "having them because their free"

Not a bad idea, keep the scum bags at bay.

Not a bad idea, keep the scum bags at bay.

That's what I thought aswell .almost the opposite of the idea to get rid of old furniture you want shot of . If you put it outside your house with a sign saying "free" nobody will take it . If you put "£10" it will be gone in a day because someone will pinch it

Must say a skinny jill saves my back during the winter,with not having to reset nets all the time.

Thinking about the collars don't help why can't we chip ferrets to a locator with out a collar?