Stud Fee

People must be willing to pay because the prices are ridiculous for ferret kits and even worse charging stud fees seen a good few ferret kits on gumtree going for £30 upwards and seen people trying to stud them out for the same price. Was only last season people could not give them. Bunch of money grabbing b*****ds

why not charge he has to pay for the upkeep of his ferret

it cost peanuts to feed a ferret and if you get enough rabbits in they pay there own way in food. So to me it's f***ing dam right cheek to ask for money ok if there wanting a kit or two but money should not change hands when studing out a ferret

why not charge he has to pay for the upkeep of his ferret

I think hes taking the piss breeding what is it 5/6 jills with a micro hob and looking for £20 notes each because there a half micro whats that it means sfa to me okay breeding a litter for a replacement or two and giving the rest away if i get offered a free kit i often just give 12 nets as a thank you . Hes now moaning his order books been binned folks taking the pish it will be money orders now . I can see this guy getting left with a few . Theres loads appearing on gumtree now £25 /£40 each theres a shortage of rabbits where are they going to go all to pet homes when they resurface a few months later complete with cage etc at £80 but can be a bit nippy :laugh::laugh: . Ever year i keep getting reminders why i dont breed my ferrets

• Like 3

What up keep they are micros cant eat all that much and if they are all good workers should be feeding themselves, plus hes got adverts on trying to cadge pigeons and rabbits of people to feed them for free.

Surely if you keep ferrets for working in the winter its part and package that you have to feed them during the summer ? thought the guy listed them as bred from pest controllers stock so surely hes getting enough to fed them over the summer ?.