Mobility Treatments Any Reccomendations

Good diet and sensible exercise/work then a warm bed and time to recover. A used hinge don't get rusty but an overworked one breaks

She has all that, problem is mate she has always been full on since she was a pup, vet reckons just old age, but just short of ten im not convinced, whether shes burned out, no problem, shes earned her retirement and will be with me to her dying day, just looking for some thing to make her last days more comfortable. cheers guys.

I truly know nothing about anything dog-wise but maybe look at turmeric as a general anti-inflammatory, when not taken with food.

Basic advice for humans is take with food as gut tonic; take apart fro food as anti inflam enhancer, or other possible medical benefits.

Good diet and sensible exercise/work then a warm bed and time to recover. A used hinge don't get rusty but an overworked one breaks

She has all that, problem is mate she has always been full on since she was a pup, vet reckons just old age, but just short of ten im not convinced, whether shes burned out, no problem, shes earned her retirement and will be with me to her dying day, just looking for some thing to make her last days more comfortable. cheers guys.

Well I had the same problem with my lab, he was super fit, slim and suddenly developed a weird limp that came and went last year. I had him X-rayed and it came back with very mild arthritis which didn't sound right to me since I probably have the same but am not staggering about. 6 month later he looked to be in serious pain so we had to go for a CT scan and eventually surgery. Working breeds don't seem to temper their behaviour and will still hunt because they love it even though they're still in some pain.

What else did the vet suggest? X-ray or CT scan? It's very expensive I can tell you that....I felt my lab was too young to leave it as he wasn't even 8 years old but christ it was nearly 3 grand!!!