Made Me Cry This

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shed a tear on this one https://youtu.be/_CYFUGU84PE

I took this lad to Ronnie Scott's in Birmingham, because he was a jazz fan, then nearly got into a fight over him with some patrons because he was being a bit over-enthusiastic! Haha........cracking n

Firstly, how do we know that the first people that told him to f**k off when he asked for a slice weren't also homeless? Secondly, the guy doing the asking looked like he could afford his own slice

Best thing I've done with a homeless guy is give him a great night out.......

I bought one lad a duvet once lol was f***ing baltic and hes sat in the street. Least i could have done. Days before filming it on you're phone and shoving it on a site was the trend.

• Like 2

Best thing I've done with a homeless guy is give him a great night out.......

I bought one lad a duvet once lol was f***ing baltic and hes sat in the street. Least i could have done. Days before filming it on you're phone and shoving it on a site was the trend.

I took this lad to Ronnie Scott's in Birmingham, because he was a jazz fan, then nearly got into a fight over him with some patrons because he was being a bit over-enthusiastic! Haha........cracking night!

• Like 4

It's cute how your typing gets all jumbled when you're excited, kid ;)

I'm on a phone digging somebody up on their spelling and typing is worse than admitting defeat. Poor wee fella.

The fact you see posting on the internet in terms of victory and defeat says an awful lot about you kiddo. It's supposed to be a bit of a laugh!

Properly sad :no:

The biggest clue is it's american, that makes me suspicious straight away, they are way more comfortable with 'fake' than we are, just look at their President.....

I'm always amazed at how many people are duped by this fake shit, but there you go......

Can you prove its fake mate, no, there is setup ones but its looks genuine to me.

Francie, our homeless are no where near that clean.

• Like 1

Post it up for everyone to see, I know I for one am dying to see this PM I apparently sent you :laugh:

You know you sent it. I'm not sure how to post it on here. But all I will say is you seem pretty triggered for somebody who doesn't care about posts on the internet. Sending pm etc sad.

Just copy and paste it simple really .......

I really don't know if it's fake or not. I'm surprised he didn't notice/care about the camera on him all the time.

If it is real, I think it's pretty low using someone down on his luck as part of a social experiment, but then I'm sure the homeless guy couldn't care less as long as he gets a wad of cash.

I really don't know if it's fake or not. I'm surprised he didn't notice/care about the camera on him all the time.

If it is real, I think it's pretty low using someone down on his luck as part of a social experiment, but then I'm sure the homeless guy couldn't care less as long as he gets a wad of cash.

or maybe he wasn't homeless at all ,he had clean feet for someone without shoes

If the homeless guy was faking he was some actor! I don't see how he was exploited he gave him a wad of cash and how does anybody know for a FACT whether or not he gave him anything more later on that they can comment and argue so vehemently. Who knows he might be living it up right now in the penthouse suite. To somehow try and swing it to islam (pesky)is incredibly sad but not unexpected when crying victim has been such a successful strategy, thankfully people are waking up to it these days.

Edited by Silversnake

He got a free pizza, a bit of cash and a large number of people are probably now more aware of helping the homeless which is probably the most important thing. Well done I say

Well put rusty.

The Etayyim brothers are known pranksters online and in their community. They've been called out by other YouTube journalists for staging a lot of their footage and even using paid actors. Who knows though when one YouTube journalist calls out another for bullshitting? :hmm:

OckTV make money from YouTube traffic. They've been exposed for these kind of videos before. In the age of fake news and digital manipulation I'll stick with actual charities that do actual fundraising for actual homeless people. :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones

Post it up for everyone to see, I know I for one am dying to see this PM I apparently sent you :laugh:

You know you sent it. I'm not sure how to post it on here. But all I will say is you seem pretty triggered for somebody who doesn't care about posts on the internet. Sending pm etc sad.
Just copy and paste it simple really .......

Not so simple to copy and paste something that doesn't exist though ;)