A Good Knife

It's the same as any fixed blade knife. If you have good reason to have it on you (like out hunting) it's fine. Having it in Tescos or the pub isn't.

I've always got a knife on my belt ... Tesco pub everywhere ... but I do live in a very rural place ... people walk into the bank with their shotguns in a slip over their shoulder lol ......

• Like 1

It's the same as any fixed blade knife. If you have good reason to have it on you (like out hunting) it's fine. Having it in Tescos or the pub isn't.

I've always got a knife on my belt ... Tesco pub everywhere ... but I do live in a very rural place ... people walk into the bank with their shotguns in a slip over their shoulder lol ......
Sounds like my kind of place lol!!

I once got pulled with a machete in the car (clearing brush for ferreting) luckily I had the ferrets in the box too. The coppers face was a picture when it fell out from behind the drivers seat :laugh:

Helle knives for me! Last forever, good steel and 1st class customer service ;)

Your lucky to have a bank still open. Last few years all the banks have shut down .

My dad carries a pen knife everywhere with him aswell.

Stumfelter. Question for you. What exactly was that comment meant to mean.? Not afraid of using or losing sounds not nice. Us hunting lads are not afraid of using as we use them for the purpose we carry them. Losing them is not an option any one of us wants. Are you suggesting otherwise?. Jok.

Stumfelter. Question for you. What exactly was that comment meant to mean.? Not afraid of using or losing sounds not nice. Us hunting lads are not afraid of using as we use them for the purpose we carry them. Losing them is not an option any one of us wants. Are you suggesting otherwise?. Jok.

I think he means a knife of reasonable quality but not so expensive you would be busted up about it if you did lose it. Maybe he doesn't though.

• Like 1

One of these, a Mora with a 5.8" blade. https://www.bushwear.co.uk/stalking-hunting-shooting/knives-sharpeners/knives/mora-748-sheath-knife-314717.html

If I ever fancy something a bit more fancy again I'll buy one of these again, the Karesuandokniven Boar. http://moonrakerknives.co.uk/karesuandokniven.html

Basically because I really get on with the Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel!

• Like 1