Sign in to follow this  
Scafflad1

A Good Knife

Looking to buy a good long lasting all round knife prefer a fixed blade and sheeth any recommendations atb John

I bought a knife from riohog on here for my dad . It was absolutely first class .Give him a message

• Like 1

Looking to buy a good long lasting all round knife prefer a fixed blade and sheeth any recommendations atb John

ive a couple here think theve got a 3" blade and sheath message me if your interested

At the moment you are definitely in the right place. By heck there's been some beauties on here in the last 12 months or so. Jok.

right knives are available £65 each paypal friends and family if anyone is interested must be over 18 to purchace p/p bank transfer accepted

Are these ok to carry out in the field? Will the police buy it if you say it's for hunting?

Are these ok to carry out in the field? Will the police buy it if you say it's for hunting?

I asked my brother in law about this as he's a copper . He says if you got hunting stuff with you it's pretty obvious your hunting . If your just wandering around then they will do you

I asked my brother in law about this as he's a copper . He says if you got hunting stuff with you it's pretty obvious your hunting . If your just wandering around then they will do you
Make sense, you always bump into that one though who wants to make a name for themselves lol!!

It's the same as any fixed blade knife. If you have good reason to have it on you (like out hunting) it's fine. Having it in Tescos or the pub isn't.

Make sense, you always bump into that one though who wants to make a name for themselves lol!!

If you've got a bag of ferret nets and bits and bobs etc then it's pretty hard for them to prove otherwise. If you constantly keep it in your hunting bag you should be fine.