Sign in to follow this  
the lamping ferreter

What 4X4 Is Everyone Using For Shooting Or With Dogs Or Just Genrule Hunting / Off Roading

attachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0013.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0010.jpgjust sold this one... Kicking myself now mind lol. Atb dc

no way yad go hunting in that too fecking noisey, thirsty and expensive to fix if it shits itself
scoobys are bombproof len mate :) you need something fast for the hit and run forays we do across the English border :) most cozzers don't want to play when you drop the box and hit 130 mph plus and drive it like it's stolen ;). Atb dc
Not many motors you can do this with

Then this :thumbs:

• Like 2

DC any pics of the reanault 5 mate

had to cut original roof out as rotten-when she's back together and sprayed put a few up for you-owes me around 12k to date-it will be put away for my lad for when he passes his test... That's if he stays out of trouble lol. Atb dc
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0013.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0010.jpgjust sold this one... Kicking myself now mind lol. Atb dc

no way yad go hunting in that too fecking noisey, thirsty and expensive to fix if it shits itself
scoobys are bombproof len mate :) you need something fast for the hit and run forays we do across the English border :) most cozzers don't want to play when you drop the box and hit 130 mph plus and drive it like it's stolen ;). Atb dc

I can understand the hill climb just about but what use is the drag strip for hunting purposes?

I can understand the hill climb just about but what use is the drag strip for hunting purposes?
Police camera action videos lol
  • Like 2

Wife is looking at a nissan X-trail be lucky if it ever sees a dirt road. Ill stick with my hi lux go any where. If you are having trouble with getting one to go any where put some decent tires on it.

If your not hunting 24/7 and enjoy a bit of ommmfh! On the road they can be a very fun and very practical motor ...just both examples of a standard car doing different things.....you don't own a mustang do you? :laugh:
  • Like 1

Is that the model you have Kanny XT

:thumbs: all the forester range are a good motor I know some of the newer diesels have had engine problems not sure if that's been sorted but Barr that there pretty bomb proof I'd have another it suits my needs.

Need a 4x4 (as my 90 needs a new chassis) was thinking either a td5 discover or a ML 270 cdi both about £3-4K mark, not sure which way to go but do need 3.5t towing.

Need a 4x4 (as my 90 needs a new chassis) was thinking either a td5 discover or a ML 270 cdi both about £3-4K mark, not sure which way to go but do need 3.5t towing.

are you selling the 90? Atb At

are you selling the 90? Atb At

No, sorry. It will have a full rebuild one day as it was my first car I owned.

When I was looking for a new motor I was considering a ML 270 I always do a fair bit of homework and I have to say the Mercedes didn't come out great with lots of issues I personally decided to give it the swerve :thumbs:

Mate had one last season... Money pit mercedes... Massive wheels, had a blow out just past Staffordshire on the way home from up north and f***ing thing only had a space saver. And that was flat: ( I ran up the slip road for a few miles until I found a garage that had some lol, not good trying to find tyreweld foam at 8 pm on a Sunday after spending all day digging in the rain. Limped back to Southampton to then have a 3 hr drive home to wales :). Atb dc

• Like 1