Sign in to follow this  
the lamping ferreter

What 4X4 Is Everyone Using For Shooting Or With Dogs Or Just Genrule Hunting / Off Roading

Been reading Redline? Lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0013.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0010.jpgjust sold this one... Kicking myself now mind lol. Atb dc

no way yad go hunting in that too fecking noisey, thirsty and expensive to fix if it shits itself
scoobys are bombproof len mate :) you need something fast for the hit and run forays we do across the English border :) most cozzers don't want to play when you drop the box and hit 130 mph plus and drive it like it's stolen ;). Atb dc
  • Like 2

attachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0013.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170710-WA0010.jpgjust sold this one... Kicking myself now mind lol. Atb dc

no way yad go hunting in that too fecking noisey, thirsty and expensive to fix if it shits itself
scoobys are bombproof len mate :) you need something fast for the hit and run forays we do across the English border :) most cozzers don't want to play when you drop the box and hit 130 mph plus and drive it like it's stolen ;). Atb dc

Do you believe that ?

• Like 4

😂 FFS Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

This is my next dog bus...been building her for a while- Renault 5 series 1 with volvo turbo conversion lol... Original pocket rocket pushing 400 horses... ;) and deerman I always stop for the police as I've nothing to hide pal... Atb dcpost-99494-0-19859500-1502119057_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

What do you lads think of the discovery as a allround hunting jeep but also flying up and down the motorways when need be.

This is my next dog bus...been building her for a while- Renault 5 series 1 with volvo turbo conversion lol... Original pocket rocket pushing 400 horses... ;) and deerman I always stop for the police as I've nothing to hide pal... Atb dcattachicon.gifPhoto0386_001.jpg

The original death cart lol

• Like 3