Floyd Vs Conner

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a fan of mayweather but if fighters like Hatton , paquio , de la Hoya and the rest couldn't do it then I can't see how a novice like macgregor has any sort of chance , not even a punchers chance

That's the long and the short of it.....it's also the beginning of the end for one or possibly both sports as legitimate competitive sports in my opinion.

If these 2 fought in my garden id shut the f****n curtains...people spunking £20 to watch this pantomime want their heads looking at!

Posted Images

Not a fan of mayweather but if fighters like Hatton , paquio , de la Hoya and the rest couldn't do it then I can't see how a novice like macgregor has any sort of chance , not even a punchers chance .

• Like 10

Utter farce and a mismatch, but they'll hype it to death and no doubt get millions queuing up to pay to watch. I won't be one of them.

I respect both men for their ability and what they've achieved in their respective sports, but as men, I can't feckin stand either one of them.

• Like 2

Hey.... he surprised us all when he sparked Aldo . Could happen again.

Connor got into aldos head well before the bell rang. Aldo came in all guns blazing and out he went. It's just another easy night for Floyd, if anything...alot easier than most of his fights I reckon.

Not a fan of mayweather but if fighters like Hatton , paquio , de la Hoya and the rest couldn't do it then I can't see how a novice like macgregor has any sort of chance , not even a punchers chance .

That's the long and the short of it.....it's also the beginning of the end for one or possibly both sports as legitimate competitive sports in my opinion.

• Like 6

Couldn't agree more. Just because they both fight doesn't mean it's the same. Imo it's like comparing rugby to football

I know nothing about either sport , watch the odd top fight , boxing seems to be massive at the moment especially in the uk & this will have everyone talking but as a contest it's like Usain Bolt racing Mo Farah over say 2,000mtrs , reality is $$$$$$

• Like 2

I know nothing about either sport , watch the odd top fight , boxing seems to be massive at the moment especially in the uk & this will have everyone talking but as a contest it's like Usain Bolt racing Mo Farah over say 2,000mtrs , reality is $$$$$$

It's more like bolt racing mo Farrah over 100m!

• Like 2