Pigeons And Banger Gun.

I arranged to meet Stuart for some rabbit shooting today.But as he was coming over he saw a field with pigeons on and found the farmer and asked if we could shoot the field.The farmer said fill your boots so i met up with Stuart at 1430 and it started slow but after tea they came in a bit better.We decided to pack in when we got to 70 pigeons which took us till 2000 hrs.Wec could have easily shot more but we knew it would take us an hour to pack up.So we got packed up and on the way home and Stuart rang to say he had forgotten to put the gas banger back on.Anyway i was 12 miles away and went back as Stuart had to get the pigeons sorted.It made it a long day but well worth it.

IMG_20170614_200506_zpsi54jpqkw.jpg

IMG_20170614_200255_zpsddgm7y9x.jpg

IMG_20170614_200235_zpsvsjvcggc.jpg

IMG_20170614_203432_zpsadjuwnq2.jpg

• Like 3

Nice bag lads ..thought the days of just pulling in the yard and asking were over , clearly not round your way , excellent

Stuart said to farmer if he had shooters we did not want to tread on anyones boots.Farmer just said "I have a couple of blokes come but they don`t seem to do much good so get on and fill your boots i say who shoots on my land.

Great shooting lads , 70is a good number ! More than I get anyway

Atb

We put guns away at 2000 and packed up and pigeons were coming in while we were packing up.Still pigeons on the field when i put banger gun back on at 2140.

• Like 1