Why Is It Always About The Fukcing Muslims ......

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On nearly every news channel I see and news feed I read it's all about how the Muslim community have woken up from fasting and helped the victims of the fire ... they are opening mosques blah blah bla

Yea they helped cause they are mostly from the tribes. If it had been a lot of white people you think the tribes would come out in force to help us. Would they f**k . Also the authorities would proba

It's this obsession with community spirit that gets on my nerves stop trying to brainwash us into thinking we all " have each other's backs " as they say......the country has never been more divided f

Posted Images

Can't believe you fell for such an obvious marketing campaign PMSL :laugh: Just goes to show folk will believe anything as long as it confirms their already held biases.

Does that mean no one will ever change? I was sure you were on the way to becoming a brave, strong, honest and witty person instead of your sad life as the opposite of all those things. Oh well I guess there is no hope for you then...

You wanna see a muslim who finally realises his prophet isn't all he is cracked up to be?I bet you NEVER saw a meltdown like this in a british TV studio :laugh::laugh::laugh: Watch the lady try to placate him then tell the cameras to CUT,CUT,FOR FUCKS SAKES CUT THE f***ing INTERVIEW :D Oh yeah,the book that sparks his meltdown is BANNED in their country :thumbs:

That isn't what he's saying at all. He's raging about Egyptian President Morsi suppressing the people with american backing. The subtitles have nothing to do with what's being said.

That's what I was alluding to earlier . Anything with subtitles you have to take with a pinch of salt

• Like 2

Can't believe you fell for such an obvious marketing campaign PMSL :laugh: Just goes to show folk will believe anything as long as it confirms their already held biases.

When someone speaks shit.some fools believe it.

post-1341-0-97078800-1497598275.jpg

• Like 4

Fcuk the tele right out window an that sort it out, i hate the cnuting thing, just for spite sometimes i turn all teles in our house to cbeebies then hide the clickers haha id ban teles if i could and jail most the fcukers on it

Aye this is the correct outlook, I have'nt watched owt on the box since last year, to hell with the tele, launch the frigger

This topic isn't about the fire or the victims it's about the over representation of Muslims by our media and I have to agree there's definitely a agenda at play only a blind man or a fool could say otherwise.

Someone remind me please, who were the main politicians a few years back telling us every day that "multiculturism" is good for us and that immigration helps our economy?

The quickest way to trace survivors is for the authorities to announce a meeting for all the holders of rent books. The chances are that several of them live elsewhere and sub-let anyway.

As for the helpers- a lot of them seem to be just trying to out-do the government for political reasons as are the Labourr shower.

• Like 1

This topic isn't about the fire or the victims it's about the over representation of Muslims by our media and I have to agree there's definitely a agenda at play only a blind man or a fool could say otherwise.

Someone remind me please, who were the main politicians a few years back telling us every day that "multiculturism" is good for us and that immigration helps our economy?

The quickest way to trace survivors is for the authorities to announce a meeting for all the holders of rent books. The chances are that several of them live elsewhere and sub-let anyway.

I would put cash on the fact a number of those properties are sub-let,f**k sakes I have heard of people not even in this country sub-letting out their council properties while they have an extended holiday back in their home country,its a problem in London,one of the couples missing are in their 20's and Italian,they had been in the country for 3 months and in a council-block?Really?I saw a council worker on TV saying the normal time on a council waiting list in Kensington is 7-9 years :hmm: Unless they were bought properties theres been a few flankers pulled in that block,as you said easiest way to put names to faces and numbers of missing/dead is to do a tenant check.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grenfell-tower-fire-italian-couple-10625260

What even Mr tubble?

I think you mean Mr Tumble lol...my kids love watching that
Iv been watching him for 11 years haha he does everything, writes the lot, acts it an even dles voices in shit like tweenies haha he got all his company an is mega rich, best a luck to the guy, he does a great job with them kids i reckon

He's well keen in his fly fishing and he takes young kids out fishing.