I've noticed on Amazon that you can get e collars for as little as 40 quid now? I need to get one for a single job only, can these be any good? I thought I'd be paying £150+ at least.

Yes I know if I was a better dog trainer I wouldn't need one...haha, but I can't take any chances with this situation, it has to be cured on day one....;-)

Anyone used a very cheap collar?

I'm in exactly the same boat Accip. my fear with the cheap ones is they malfunction, either don't work or deliver to much uncontrolled...

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has tried one from here, the amazon reviews are fairly positive but, still I'd like more views.

Thanks for the response lads. I looked closer at the ones on Amazon & they are all vibrate only, which won't be enough for this dog/situation.

Nik has very kindly offered to lend me his short term, so hopefully we can sort something out between us ;-)

There's some good lads on here that's for sure....;-)

• Like 1

If I could happily borrow a tidy one of someone I would be a very happy man, I really don't fancy paying over the odds just to chuck it on my bitch once or twice, sort the problem, then chuck it in the draw. Cheers atb Adam

Suppose that's a good idea, someone else pay over the odds and let you borrow it. Anything else you'd like to borrow?

If I could happily borrow a tidy one of someone I would be a very happy man, I really don't fancy paying over the odds just to chuck it on my bitch once or twice, sort the problem, then chuck it in the draw. Cheers atb Adam

Suppose that's a good idea, someone else pay over the odds and let you borrow it. Anything else you'd like to borrow?
yes £1000 If your offering ?