Huge Fire In London

I'm watching it all morning. All the Muslims bar one showed no compassion no sadness. Just things like there was no fire alarms, u can clearly here them, I saw it first, I raised the alarm, nothing like please help the ppl trapped. Nothing like the fire brigade have been brilliant. Just me me me. There all experts. Even the black women when asked if she's been looked after smacks her lips together giving out about somebody eating all the bananas and apples.

Not sure what news channel you are watching but I see nothing like what you say. These people are in shock and of those being interviewed (apparently muslims) are all regaling the horror of what they have seen. Agonising was the word that one chap reported and I can only imagine the scene he described.

I understand the block was recently converted to gas.

sky news. I'm actually watchn it scince it broke. And yes it's terrible an nobody deserves to die in that way. That's not Wat I'm saying

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

Speculation will not help anyone.

Just read a story about a woman who escaped the top floor with her six kids, when she got to the bottom there were four.

My sympathy to all those effected and prayers to those who have died.

• Like 1

It's almost like people would be disappointed it wasn't a Muslim

If it's not, they'll lose interest in about 3 minutes....

Terrible tragedy, I can't think of a worse way to go. Thinking about the kids caught up in that is heartbreaking....

• Like 1

Absolutely horrific incident.

I'd offer my thoughts and condolences to ALL those affected, and my commendations to the incredibly brave men and women of the London Fire Brigade, who are still inside a potentially unstable building.

It looks eerily like 911 seeing a tall tower belching smoke out.

I don't think I'm the only 1 thinking it's a terrorist attack.

I hope I'm wrong in thinking that.

• Like 1

I'd live in a shack in the woods before I'd stay in a tower block.

Deepest sympathy to those caught up in this tragedy.

Same here mate - that's a horrible way to go.

Tower blocks are a shit idea - I wonder how many would pass a safety inspection today.

..... that one seemed to go up pretty quick.

Rip to all those lost.

I'd live in a shack in the woods before I'd stay in a tower block.

Deepest sympathy to those caught up in this tragedy.

Same here mate - that's a horrible way to go.

Tower blocks are a shit idea - I wonder how many would pass a safety inspection today.

..... that one seemed to go up pretty quick.

Rip to all those lost.

and that ones just had 10 million spent on it

I dont see any reason to think this was terror related,having grown up in blocks like these i know what death traps they are one of my earliest childhood memories was the Ronan Point disaster which led to a lot of tower blocks being pulled down over this side of London but ive never understood how in this day and age councils get away with housing people up in the sky of such shabbily built structures Kensington & Chelsea will be one of the richest boroughs in London where wealth and poverty live side by side but you can bet your bottom dollar if theres a paving slab sticking up outside one of the multi million pound drums on The Boltons or outside The Saatchi Gallery a few miles away it gets fixed in a flash but then council cutbacks will have a block like this skimp on basic health and safety.

• Like 3