Huge Fire In London

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

how long before isis claim it? all drag artists dancing around the desert in nightys chanting harrys snackbar.

Or maybe they won't and it'll turn out that some muslims have died and you can have a dance about. How about just waiting for some facts before you start your pish?
  • Like 1

Apparently the building's fire safety policy advised people to 'stay put' unless their flat was directly affected. If the fire started on the 4th floor as reported, and if many people followed that advice, then the death toll on this has the potential to be very high indeed.

• Like 1

I'm watching it all morning. All the Muslims bar one showed no compassion no sadness. Just things like there was no fire alarms, u can clearly here them, I saw it first, I raised the alarm, nothing like please help the ppl trapped. Nothing like the fire brigade have been brilliant. Just me me me. There all experts. Even the black women when asked if she's been looked after smacks her lips together giving out about somebody eating all the bananas and apples.

Looks awful.

Up to 500 residents and only 30 in hospital. Talk of people jumping whilst on fire, bedsheet ropes to escape !.

Place had just been refurbed and they were working on the gas supply to some flats.

An awful lot of families in the block. Begining to sound almost unbelievably bad.

Maybe save the speculation until some facts emerge though eh folks ?

• Like 4

Looks awful.

Up to 500 residents and only 30 in hospital. Talk of people jumping whilst on fire, bedsheet ropes to escape !.

Place had just been refurbed and they were working on the gas supply to some flats.

An awful lot of families in the block. Begining to sound almost unbelievably bad.

Maybe save the speculation until some facts emerge though eh folks ?

Do they still have gas in these tower blocks? Sounds a recipe for disaster

It's almost like people would be disappointed it wasn't a Muslim

Any excuse to have a moan at them...it already says in the news that a fire was avoided a couple years back after a huge power surge in the building so there is a good chance this was accidental....but no no no...must have been a muslim. Get well to anyone affected by it all Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

I'm watching it all morning. All the Muslims bar one showed no compassion no sadness. Just things like there was no fire alarms, u can clearly here them, I saw it first, I raised the alarm, nothing like please help the ppl trapped. Nothing like the fire brigade have been brilliant. Just me me me. There all experts. Even the black women when asked if she's been looked after smacks her lips together giving out about somebody eating all the bananas and apples.

Not sure what news channel you are watching but I see nothing like what you say. These people are in shock and of those being interviewed (apparently muslims) are all regaling the horror of what they have seen. Agonising was the word that one chap reported and I can only imagine the scene he described.

I understand the block was recently converted to gas.

• Like 1