I have been around lurchers, terriers, pugs, and game fowl all my life, i currently have a six year old 3 quarter whippet saluki, who's a great ferreting dog, and i allso have a little bitch who's dam was bedy x whippet and dad was a first cross Patterdale Russell, she's a great bitch around a Warren, rat, Coney, and as a nose as good as any beagle, i work only albino ferrets wich my family have bred for at least thirty years now, why i took on a eu hob kit i will never no,) i was all ways around hunting from day one, nearly fifty now, my team are strictly Coney, yes my dog's would take bigger but i am happy with ferreting and bushing, i come from a family of 8,and i grew up in a family were putting meat on table ment longnetting with drag line, or taken kaneys : pheasant :were a nightly thing, we all ways had a good lurcher or two, and several Russell running around our vardo's, growing up on the road was hard but it was great,i love the my choice of sport, pest control, and lm looking 4ward to hearing to speaking to other ferreters etc, good sport Jerry