Blitz Lamp

I jest can't see were its going rong for you lads iv trained a pup with one to a good standard he's 3 now and flying on it and got 12 month old that all ready picking it up fast

Don't you use a thermal spotter first tho to spot stuff?

Yes I did have one but not really the be all if you have filed craft and not scared of dark dogs and owners that can catch Evan with the smallest LEDs must be fuking hopeless its that easy really try it

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

I've caught stuff using a small led torch and use these small lamps for a walk up the back fields or shooting birds but no way would I run a dog regular on them. Add to the fact the burn out over time harder to spot stuff I'll stick to halogen and lithium with dimmer n filter. Battery life on them is impressive though.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with the lamp don't talk shite penda you saying pups don't struggle in the led? Imo they do that same pup was putting gear away for fun after I swapped lamps ..... Tracers aren't worth a wank either pure shit...... a lamp doesn't alter way a dog runs never heard so much shite all my days.... It can't kill it if it can't see it can it and that's the problem dog can see f**k all at end of the beam in em LEDs ....

Hopeless owners that's a peach Lloyd .... internets place were shite becomes gold..... There pish an no just my opinion near every person I know went with your LEDs and tracers are back to halogen ..... Proofs in the pudding mate

Nothing to do with the lamp don't talk shite penda you saying pups don't struggle in the led? Imo they do that same pup was putting gear away for fun after I swapped lamps ..... Tracers aren't worth a wank either pure shit...... a lamp doesn't alter way a dog runs never heard so much shite all my days.... It can't kill it if it can't see it can it and that's the problem dog can see f**k all at end of the beam in em LEDs ....

whos talking shit you wolly I'm running pups on and I've never had any problem bad work man blames his tools I had the same lamps off Lloyd and I lamp places that are heavily lamped and there's a lot of light pollution and by gum my dog was putting gear away pull your head out your arse mate and stop trolling the man
  • Like 1

Well of course jack you must be right so 14 customers waiting on my lamps coming in must be rong to I'll cancell my lamp order ASAP thanks for your help

did you promise him a free gift last Christmas or something and he never got it Lloyd cause he's got it in for you ?He's a hater?

I can't understand the, 'dog can't see what it's running thing'. Surely everyone has had their dogs often catch when they've gone over a hill and they don't have a lamp on them at all. I changed to led at the start of last season and can honestly say my dogs performance never faltered. I understand the point about the difference in colour of beams, but the convenience of no wires and battery far outweighs the problem in my opinion. I'm sure in the not too distant future there'll be an led with similar colour to halogen, but unfortunately even then there'll be a lot of people miss out on a good bit of kit due to being too close minded.

• Like 2

I have had one of the tracer 150's it's lasted 2 seasons and also have a striker.

The 150 has a longer throw and is brighter at its limit compared to the striker.

I have never seen any difference in how the dog runs on either .

I can understand some not liking them it's natural that some prefer one to the other.

But like anything try and see one before you buy ,you may not like ,but like me you may like them ,simple.

No need to go getting pissy over them lol

• Like 2

Blitz pisses all over them cheap shitty tatty led lamps, id rather take up day walking with a saluki than swap to led haha okay for letting kids have a mess about in the dark, thays about it

maybe when you've had enough of your own ego you'll realise its all just a bit of fun
  • Like 2

Lads whatever everyone wants it is up to them if you like Led then it is ok if you like halogen well that is ok I am old and stuck in my way but I do like to see new things let's not let this get out of hand no need to slag each other off only feckin lamps,

• Like 1

Dog man, same as you I've used halegen for nearly 30 years had them and bust them all, try one of the new led lamps, I've been out with a few and got one my self now, my dogs and everybody else's dogs have all performed the same and the beam in my opinion is stronger over the same distance if not more distance than my striker, we've tested them together!

Dog man, same as you I've used halegen for nearly 30 years had them and bust them all, try one of the new led lamps, I've been out with a few and got one my self now, my dogs and everybody else's dogs have all performed the same and the beam in my opinion is stronger over the same distance if not more distance than my striker, we've tested them together!

u

Hi Cantona,

Thanks for the info and thanks for answering me I might have to try it.