Hi After Some Advice

Hi

Looking to purchase some humane kill rabbit traps , thinking Fenn 6 however also been looking at body grips question I know bodygrips need to be set in tunnels checked daily etc but dose "a tunnel" for legal purposes include a natural tunnel such as rabbit warren??

Fenns are a bit cheaper but body grips seem like they would be easier to store and carry?/

Your thoughts would be appreciated

:bye:Hi,..

Body Grips are extremely versatile killing traps,...but when used here in the UK, (due to our regulations), their versatility and usage,.. is somewhat gelded,.. :yes:

However,.if used on a rabbit fence,.with tunnels on either side to facilitate the rabbits approach,...they will certainly catch rabbits,...mind you, a wire snare would be cheaper :laugh:

In a burrow situation,..the Imbra is a strong contender for the 'tool for the job' award...but,.. the modern Fenn Mk 6 will still catch you some rabbits.... :victory:

• Like 3

It depends why you want to catch rabbits....if you have a big trapping job on for profit then I'd suggest different from just catching a few for interest or ferret food.

If clearing an area isn't life an death then go for bodygrips...I always think bodygrips make for a better trapper in the long run... anyone can stick a few fenns down (admittedly it still takes skill to do a good job) but the bodygrips make you think about what you are doing a bit more and spend a bit more time on it

• Like 2